Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Valley final rewards

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane22081928 View Post
    Support wont load, so cant report absent diamonds, so double disappointment,,and could reallymuse those diamknds ! Pls can that reported to supercell pls. It looks like everyone was affected, so alfred should be visiting every farm today !
    I'm sorry to hear of your difficulty with contacting Support. No-one on the forum can report this on your behalf; you need to contact Support yourself. If you can't report in game you can use this form: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1

As Meonhoc has pointed out, not everyone is affected. Some will not have enough tokens for the diamonds package; some may have chosen to buy items from the regular valley shop instead; some may have elected to buy the statue. That's why there cannot be a simple fix of sending Alfred to every farm.

It's disappointing that this problem arose, but Supercell are addressing the issue.

I hope this helps.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    I'm sorry to hear of your difficulty with contacting Support. No-one on the forum can report this on your behalf; you need to contact Support yourself. If you can't report in game you can use this form: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1

As Meonhoc has pointed out, not everyone is affected. Some will not have enough tokens for the diamonds package; some may have chosen to buy items from the regular valley shop instead; some may have elected to buy the statue. That's why there cannot be a simple fix of sending Alfred to every farm.

It's disappointing that this problem arose, but Supercell are addressing the issue.

I hope this helps.

Regarding my baby farm they haven't 'adressed' anything yet.

No diamonds no reply.

Almost 24 hours ago since I contacted support.
    FL 173 - TL 56
    Kik: nunovskiy (with an i unlike my nick at this forum)
    Trade only through In-Game Friends tag: #G2Y89JGC
    Higher level buys first always works.
    **** Hoods Tag #22JRGG8C now recruting *****

I would assume that many (most?) people didn't even notice missing diamonds. I didn't. Or maybe I have too many diamonds already.

And of those who noticed (or read from the forum), many are unwilling to contact support or are simply blocked by sparky-loops.

And for those who did all the tricks, supercell is not providing any compensation for the trouble, just your "own" diamonds. And a copy-paste apology.

IMO, supercell is doing the bare minimum for the issue.

Just got my 10 diamonds. Took them their sweet time, but they arrived. Friend got his too. They messed up this thing royally, but must admit fair is fair, they are giving us what we earned. Sloppy job, but honest this time.

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    Just got my 10 diamonds. Took them their sweet time, but they arrived. Friend got his too. They messed up this thing royally, but must admit fair is fair, they are giving us what we earned. Sloppy job, but honest this time.
    Doesn’t matter to me how long it takes them to respond, as long as I get my missing diamonds. They have a whole slew of tickets to work thru so they’ll get to mine when they get to it.

i agree with u it was pretty shady of SC last time to make it only an optional update, and not mandatory. But I suspect there was likely some shadiness on the players side as well—ppl who saw/heard/read that the premium reward amounts in the bunny column(s) went up after the summer update, and may have kept shuffling their rewards til they got what they wanted. Even after the optional update ppl were posting about deliberately not taking the update to see if they might still get the higher amounts of those rewards. It is this type of player behavior that SC cannot tolerate. Unfortunately it was impossible for SC to distinguish between those players who were trying to continue to exploit the discrepancy vs. those who had no knowledge of the “glitch”, didn’t take the update and shuffled their rewards without any ulterior motive, so I can understand why SC wouldn’t budge when ppl requested refund on their diamonds last time.

In contrast, in this case, I think it is pretty clear there was no attempt by any player to try to exploit any part of the game when claiming their rewards so they’re doing the right thing and giving ppl their missing diamonds this time. So ty SC.

But yeah, things do seem quite sloppy since I started playing again about this time last year. There have been a lot of glitches in ur game since then. So SC, pls try to monitor your own game more closely and stick around after u roll out an update to minimize the impact any issues have on ur players. Thx.
    Last edited by QBIE; July 17th, 2020 at 03:42 PM.

QBIE, somebody in Supercell got a task of changing a piece of program code to make us earn 40 diamonds (again) and that person didn't do its job. Changes in program code don't happen by sheer willpower and good intentions. Can YOU be that sloppy on your job, for I for sure can't ! My boss would put my hide in front of his fireplace at once. And i am light years from being in a multi BILLION company. Supercell folks, less love for other projects, more love for Hay Day, please!
    Last edited by BULIGO; July 17th, 2020 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    QBIE, somebody in Supercell got a task of changing a piece of program code to make us earn 40 diamonds (again) and that person didn't do its job. Changes in program code don't happen by sheer willpower and good intentions. Can YOU be that sloppy on your job, for I for sure can't ! My boss would put my hide in front of his fireplace at once. And i am light years from being in a multi BILLION company. Supercell folks, less love for other projects, more love for Hay Day, please!
    i don’t know how to write code but it seems there were a lot of adjustments to rewards in the game recently—derby (twice now), bringing back diamonds in red boxes (permits, too, I read, but still have yet to see it myself), 40 diamond exclusive valley prize....to me that seems like a lot of little things to tweak, somebody might’ve missed one thing along the way. I’ve done it myself at work where I have access to several databases to perform “maintenance.” Sometimes to achieve one overall change it involves so many tweaks in so many places it’s easy to miss something, esp if you don’t do it everyday. That’s why I always have to test and validate my own work after I’m done. And I still screwed up this past week! I wasn’t paying attention to ONE field (dang thing still defaults in the wrong value even after following their instructions to do it in 2 separate steps instead of one) and my error had a HUGE impact (makes the item not go to the interface for billing anymore). Luckily I’m not the only one who has made that error and someone is monitoring so it fell out on an audit report for my own hide to fix!

We can all try, but will never be perfect. But I agree with u, from our viewpoint, a little more time spent on quality control in Hay Day would be good!

Btw, I will still wait til next valley to see if the exclusive diamond prize remains at 40 and doesn’t revert back to 30 again. With all that’s gone on, I’m not sure what SC truly wants it to be now.

Yeah, i was very surprised as well. To give us MORE free stuff feels sooo...out-of-character

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post

I hope this helps.
    Nice idea Cowslips, but unfortunately a big fail. I was unable to report in game, so I tried the form you linked. I got a response from Jeremy saying I must report in game. Must admit I don't understand this - when I try to report in game, it tries to take me to the form you suggest, but it simply won't go there. Works from my desktop but not from my iPad, but sadly they won't help when entering the form from desktop even when I provide them with my player tag. Almost ready to accept the loss of the 10 diamonds on both my farms

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1966 View Post
    If you do not know there is a bug with this why would you even think of taking screenshots?

I contacted support and expect them to fix the issue.
    Absolutely, One would have to take a screen shot of everything. Makes no sense.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU