Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Valley final rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Griggy View Post
    Nice idea Cowslips, but unfortunately a big fail. I was unable to report in game, so I tried the form you linked. I got a response from Jeremy saying I must report in game. Must admit I don't understand this - when I try to report in game, it tries to take me to the form you suggest, but it simply won't go there. Works from my desktop but not from my iPad, but sadly they won't help when entering the form from desktop even when I provide them with my player tag. Almost ready to accept the loss of the 10 diamonds on both my farms
    O no, I thought u were able to contact SC in game earlier. I have reported some things out of game with that webform to try to avoid frustration navigating the in game automated system, but I’ve come to learn for missing items, in order for Alfred to bring them to ur farm u need to report it in game so they can verify your identity. Sorry I didn’t write the exact steps I took earlier. Even tho the category I chose to report wasn’t exactly correct, Alfred still brought me my missing diamonds this morning. Here’s the exact steps I took to report in game in case u want to give it another try:

Tap on the Settings button (cogwheel/gear icon) in upper left corner—>select “Help and Support” (bottom right corner)—>select “Feedback & Troubleshooting”—>select “Technical Issues”—>select “Sending Bug Reports”—>scroll down to the bottom and tap on the blue “Contact Us” button—>this should initiate the automated support system and start a new conversation—>select “Derby & Valley Issues”—> select “I did not get my derby reward”—>in the box that pops up I wrote the following:

”This is about missing valley rewards not derby rewards. The valley season just ended today and I claimed 40 diamonds from the exclusive shop but I only got 30. Could please you have Alfred bring my missing 10 diamonds like I read other players on the forum have been receiving? Thank you very much!”

You can also attach any screenshots u may have before and/or after claiming the prize, but if u don’t have any pics they should still be able to review your log files and see you did not get 40 diamonds.

Then wait for their response. They may still be working thru quite a backlog of open tickets it may be a while before they respond. I logged my ticket yesterday evening and Alfred brought me 10 diamonds this am. Good luck! If u don’t get the diamonds, pls post back and I have one more thing to try (what I was going to do if I didn’t get an appropriate response from them).
    Last edited by QBIE; July 17th, 2020 at 11:14 PM.

Same for me than Jane and Griggy. I cannot load the feedback page in the helpdesk. Ditto for bug reports. However, I followed all the steps described by Cowslips and QBIE.
    Here is what it gives : "we are still trying to reach support. Please wait".
    And the form did not give anything either since Jeremy told me to make the error declaration via the game and closed the incident.
    In short, failure across the board.
    It's demotivating for a future online purchase. I am agree with the before messages about the maintenances and updates quality, take care of yours players and fans, please.
    THX
    Last edited by Sylvmymy; July 18th, 2020 at 08:34 AM.

It's sad to read this topic.
    There is a clear error ("visual glitch") about the number of diamonds. It takes players (!!!) an incredible amount of effort to fix this bug.
    (Personally, I am still waiting for a response from support about this for the second day.)
    The mood is not very good to play with enthusiasm.

Hello

i am missing my 10 too...will supercell delivery them to me?

thanks
    East Coast US Farmers

Trainee
    30 minutes ago on Hay Day twitter account: "How did you enjoy the last Valley? Any feedback?"
    They are so funny...

Hay Day farmer since June 23, 2016.
    Level 128, town level 37. Barn 4800, silo 4700.
    Achievements 142/150.
    Farm name: HELA.

Finally received my baby farm diamonds.
    FL 172 - TL 56
    Kik: nunovskiy (with an i unlike my nick at this forum)
    Trade only through In-Game Friends tag: #G2Y89JGC
    Higher level buys first always works.
    **** Hoods Tag #22JRGG8C now recruting *****

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvmymy View Post
    ....cannot load the feedback page in the helpdesk. Ditto for bug reports....Here is what it gives : "we are still trying to reach support. Please wait"....
    hmmm. Sorry I have not run into a problem with pages loading while in Help and Support and have never seen that message you got either. The only other thing I was going to suggest to Griggy was contacting in game support but using a different category (“missing expansion/rare items” like Roh12222 did instead of “derby and valley issues”). But that requires u to be able to initiate the automated support chat system and ur not even able to get that far....

I did see that someone else reported the in game support system is broken but they did not give any details (what autoresponder blocker???) so don’t know if it’s the same or related to your/Jane’s/Griggy’s issue:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...support-Broken

I’m sorry at this point I’m at a loss for any further suggestions on how to get ur missing diamonds except to keep trying to see if in game support pages will load later

I truly hope there isn’t a new bug preventing some ppl from even loading the in game automated support system and it isn’t just some error from system overload due to too many ppl trying to access the same page at the same time

Fresh Spawn
    I got only 30 diamonds too🙄

Fresh Spawn
    I only got 30 too and it is impossible to report this in the ingame support section. The automated ‘contact us’ is useless as you just get a stock response and then asked if this answered your question. When you say no you start from the beginning again. I have given up trying to get my missing diamonds.

[QUOTE=QBIE;12627553]
    Tap on the Settings button (cogwheel/gear icon) in upper left corner—>select “Help and Support” (bottom right corner)—>select “Feedback & Troubleshooting”—>select “Technical Issues”—>select “Sending Bug Reports”—>scroll down to the bottom and tap on the blue “Contact Us” button—>this should initiate the automated support system and start a new conversation—>select “Derby & Valley Issues”—> select “I did not get my derby reward”—>in the box that pops up I wrote the following:

”This is about missing valley rewards not derby rewards. The valley season just ended today and I claimed 40 diamonds from the exclusive shop but I only got 30. Could please you have Alfred bring my missing 10 diamonds like I read other players on the forum have been receiving? Thank you very much!”

Thanks QBIE but sadly that doesn't work either. When I select Help and Support, it takes me to web page supercell.helpshift.com. The options available are What's New, The Valley, etc, etc. There is no "Feedback & Troubleshooting" option available to me. I have tried the "Contact Us" option but just get a response from Jeremy saying I have selected the wrong option, and they will not do anything until I select the correct option. At this stage I am prepared to give up - this is causing way too much grief. Faith in Supercell hits an all time low with me which is sad because I've stuck up for them on so many other occasions