Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are SUPER BARBARIANS worth it?

Centennial Club

Are SUPER BARBARIANS worth it?

I have a rushed mini for donation that is about to hit TH12, and I have a little extra DE. I've gotten here by barching, and plan to gradually upgrade the accounts offensive capabilities to increase its overall utility.

From what I can tell, once my lvl 7 bars are lvl 8 (also later today via book of fighting), the overall damage and hit points per housing space will be similar between my barbs and super barbs. The only obvious thing that I can conclude is that barching with super barbs will have an advantage against splash but a disadvantage against point.

My question is, do you guys thing barching for resources with super barbs and archers offers any advantage over traditional barch? What do you guys see as being the niche for super barbs?

Thanks in advance.

Sneky gobling ring any bells?
    He might just be smiling around the corner looking at your decision to take super barb over him for farming
    Unless you have timer on it

Super barbs have better stats per housing space than regular barbs.

I liked them when I used them for barching, but now as I have tons of DE upgrades I'm not using them and really, don't miss them as much.

They are cool and your attacks get really stronger mostly because they also come raged the first few seconds. Making you usually spend less of the army than you would've with regular barch. But it isn't that big of a deal.

Get them when you have dark elixir to spare, and remember, they are gonna be up 7 days and you will have 7 days of cool down after that week.

Millennial Club
    If it's about resources than Sneaky Goblin is much better than Super Barbarian.
    If it's just attacking I feel that Super Barbarian is the best in terms of value per housing space and also you won't miss their regular counterpart when you activate the Super version.

Pro Member
    If you have cool down on sneaky goblins then you can use super barbarian and vice versa

For farming? Yes. They smash bases very fast and easy and they are good to keep you at that 50% mark to stay farming in Crystal. I like farming with supergoblins too, though those usually cause me to drop down in trophies a bit too far. The good news is, by the time the week is over, I'm back to superbarbs and back up in cups again. I think both are worth the cost for active farmers (not if you're planning to attack just a few times per day).

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Millennial Club
    For farming, super goblins are the best IMO.

Centennial Club
    They are also pretty good at cleaning the edges for a funnel.
    FlatulusMaximus-TH13
    Former Leader of Exiled Kings-#9UQRYVLJ RIP

They are no sneaky goblin, but not a bad substitute for the in between week.
    Most requested QoL feature is a regional filter in the recruiting tool. If it is so hard to track players by region, why does the top player ranking show both a global and (in my case) a local U.S. tab?

Centennial Club
    Just 50 super barbs are awesome. You don't need archers, just take a few WBs instead. I actually like super barbs better than super goblins, because I can get 50% and maintain enough trophies that it's stays easy to find DE.