Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New building idea: Sewing machine, turn the battle around with the clan banner!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    At townhall 13, people are already three starring with 3 hounds, 30 loons plus cleanup. They also 3 star with 8 edrags and 8 loons. Imagine adding another tank to these strategies.
    They can just add a few other different troops that they have always wanted to use knowing that there will be another clan mate to fill them in.

So 3 stars all the time.

I mean, OP saying that a free spell or free extra troops on the battlefield is not overpowered tells me he/she is not even a th9 or doesn't really know how the game works.

OP, if you do, I would gladly like to know why do you think this idea will not break the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DoritosSk View Post
    So 3 stars all the time.

I mean, OP saying that a free spell or free extra troops on the battlefield is not overpowered tells me he/she is not even a th9 or doesn't really know how the game works.

OP, if you do, I would gladly like to know why do you think this idea will not break the game.
    Thanks for asking, this idea will not break the game because only up to 5 clan mates at max level can help, for 35 seconds and only have 30 housing space of troops and the probability of 5 clan mates online, eager to help even with the extra trophies and loot is pretty low if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by PeppaShrek View Post
    Thanks for asking, this idea will not break the game because only up to 5 clan mates at max level can help, for 35 seconds and only have 30 housing space of troops and the probability of 5 clan mates online, eager to help even with the extra trophies and loot is pretty low if you ask me.
    You do realize that you can literally abuse this in war right? Unless I missed a part that said you can't use it in war.

Also, 30 space is a lot. You only get 5 each time you upgrade an army camp, so this is like getting your camps upgraded 6 times.

Millennial Club
    You do realize that you can literally abuse this in war right? Unless I missed a part that said you can't use it in war.

Also, 30 space is a lot. You only get 5 each time you upgrade an army camp, so this is like getting your camps upgraded 6 times.
    You missed that part.

Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    You missed that part.
    Ahh I see now.

Doesn't change my mind though. Still think it's broken.

Banned

Look, this is only little help when only 30 troop housing space and 2 spell housing space total at maximum level. That is less than the clan castle has to offer and if you read the chart, you'll find that it offers 3-4 troop housing space per upgrade, less than an army camp has to offer. I am still finding it hard to see why you think this is still broken.
    Last edited by PeppaShrek; July 3rd, 2020 at 01:18 PM.

Millennial Club
    Look, this is only little help when only 30 troop housing space and 2 spell housing space total at maximum level. That is less than the clan castle has to offer and if you read the chart, you'll find that it offers 3-4 troop housing space per upgrade, less than an army camp has to offer. I am still finding it hard to see why you think this is still broken.
    Funny how you use "only" when it is actually a lot. So what if it's less than what the Clan castle can hold? 30 housing spaces and 2 spell spaces are a lot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    Funny how you use "only" when it is actually a lot. So what if it's less than what the Clan castle can hold? 30 housing spaces and 2 spell spaces are a lot.
    Fine, in your opinion what would be the right amount of housing space at maximum level for troops and spells?
    Last edited by PeppaShrek; July 3rd, 2020 at 02:44 PM.

Fine, in your opinion what would be the right amount of housing space at maximum level for troops and spells?
    Uhh...10? Even 15 space means another ice golem, which can make bat attacks really overpowered.