Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New building idea: Sewing machine, turn the battle around with the clan banner!

Banned

Post New building idea: Sewing machine, turn the battle around with the clan banner!

Turn the battle around with the,
    Clan Banner

"Brought together by the spirit of your clan and created by the craftiest of villagers, the Clan Banner can really change the battle and prove your clan's loyalty to you."

The Clan Banner sewn by the sewing machine, has the ability to let a limited amount of your clan mates deploy their very own troops and spells live onto the battle for a limited amount of time. Doesn't work in wars.

Attacking Strategies

1. Can really help you on winning the battle if you feel like you are losing,
    but only place this when when necessary, it is very expensive and costs a lot of gold.

Defensive Strategies

1. N/A (The sewing machine is only a support building).

How This Works

When you place this down, it will show up in the clan chat and it will tell all of the perks underneath and show a green button saying "Join!" and when the maximum amount of clan mates join, the button will turn blue and it will say "Watch Live" and will only be open to spectators. *NOTE: When you lose Trophies the Clan Mates helping lose the % amount of trophies in the perks.*

Statistics

1. Amount Total: 1 total.

2. Hit Points: Level 1, 755
    Level 2, 960
    Level 3, 1270
    Level 4, 1585
    Level 5, 1805
    Level 6, 2030
    Level 7, 2365
    Level 8, 2605

3. Total Housing Space Capacity: 2 (1 available, 1 cued)

4. Housing Space: 1

5. Sewing Time: Level 1&2, 5 Minutes
    Level 3&4, 10 Minutes
    Level 5&6, 15 Minutes
    Level 7&8, 25 Minutes

6. Sewing Cost: Level 1, 5000 Gold
    Level 2&3, 7500 Gold
    Level 4&5, 10000 Gold
    Level 6&7, 25000 Gold
    Level 8, 40000 Gold

7. Town Hall Level Required to Upgrade: To Build, Town Hall Level 5
    To Level 2, Town Hall Level 7
    To Level 3, Town Hall Level 8
    To Level 4, Town Hall Level 9
    To Level 5, Town Hall Level 9
    To Level 6, Town Hall Level 10
    To Level 7, Town Hall Level 11
    To Level 8, Town Hall Level 13

8. Upgrade Cost: Build Cost, 500000
    To Level 2, 750000 Gold
    To Level 3, 900000 Gold
    To Level 4, 1000000 Gold
    To Level 5, 1500000 Gold
    To Level 6, 2500000 Gold
    To Level 7, 3500000 Gold
    To Level 8, 4000000 Gold

9. Upgrade Time: Build Time, 3 Hours
    To Level 2, 5 Hours and 20 Minutes
    To Level 3, 8 Hours
    To Level 4, 16 Hours
    To Level 5, 1 Day and 8 Hours
    To Level 6, 4 Days
    To Level 7, 6 Days and 16 Hours
    To Level 8, 9 Days and 8 Hours

10. Size: 3x3

11. Level Perks Chart:

Level Amount of Time Per Clan Mate Amount of Troop Housing Space Amount of Spell Housing Space Amount of Loot Bonus/Trophies/Xp Per Clan Mate (Don't worry Noting will be deducted from your loot/trophies when you win) Troop/Spell Upgrade Bonus Amount of Clan Mates Allowed into
    Battle
    1 10 Seconds 5 0 10% 0 1
    2 15 seconds 6 0 15% 0 1
    3 15 seconds 7 1 20% 1 2
    4 20 seconds 8 1 25% 1 2
    5 25 seconds 9 1 30% 1 3
    6 25 seconds 10 1 35% 1 3
    7 30 seconds 11 1 45% 2 4
    8 35 seconds 12 1 50% 2 5

Conclusion

So basically, the clan banner is something sewn by the sewing machine to prove clan mate loyalty, to get some extra loot, XP, trophies, and a few extra fun perks. So it is a win, win, win, win, win! Please post your questions, thoughts, opinions, doubts, and praises in the comments below!
    Last edited by PeppaShrek; July 3rd, 2020 at 11:04 PM.

Millennial Club
    Title should be "win every battle with the new machine." Too strong. Even a single spell can make a huge difference. And you can bring 3 at max level. There is a trophy win reduction and all but I would always use this seige machine whether or not that is the case.

Another thing, Clan mates will have to be online (and help) for it to be of much use.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    Title should be "win every battle with the new machine." Too strong. Even a single spell can make a huge difference. And you can bring 3 at max level. There is a trophy win reduction and all but I would always use this seige machine whether or not that is the case.

Another thing, Clan mates will have to be online (and help) for it to be of much use.
    Ok I changed it to 2 at max level, and it is not "win every battle with the new machine", it is "Turn the battle around with the, Clan Banner". Also, the fact that that Clan Mates have to be on to help makes it not too OP and the Amount of spell and troop is (amount) per Clan Mate.
    Last edited by PeppaShrek; July 1st, 2020 at 07:17 PM.

I know many games allow concurrency, they were built that way from the ground up. Concurrency means that two players are in the same arena (playing field). You have a game controller in your hand, I have one in my hand, we are both connected in real time to a server (the arena). Clash was built upon a mobile framework, back when mobile data usage was very expensive, so they designed it to minimize data exchange between the server and the device. In the Clash world, the "arena" is your device!

Unless they design a new generation (Clash 2.0), we will not see concurrency (more than one player in the same battlefield at the same time).
    Last edited by rowman; July 1st, 2020 at 08:46 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    I know many games allow concurrency, they were built that way from the ground up. Concurrency means that two players are in the same arena (playing field). You have a game controller in your hand, I have one in my hand, we are both connected in real time to a server (the arena). Clash was built upon bnb a mobile framework, back when mobile data usage was very expensive, so they designed it to minimize data exchange between the server and the device. In the Clash world, the "arena" is your device!

Unless they design a new generation (Clash 2.0), we will not see concerceny (more than one player in the same battlefield at the same time).
    They possibly could make a new update called "Clash 2.0" including this idea.

Just between you and I, suspect they will have to replace the current Clash at some future point. Simple fact is technology advances are at a rapid pace, leaps and bounds each year.
    Last edited by rowman; July 1st, 2020 at 08:44 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Just between you and I, suspect they will have to replace the current Clash at some future point. Simple fact is technology advances are at a rapid pace, leaps and bounds each year.
    Yes, it's true technology does advance at a rapid pace and possibly could even have to make it an addition.

For the idea itself...NO. You could put an extra hound or edrag on the field, along with a rage. Broken.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    For the idea itself...NO. You could put an extra hound or edrag on the field, along with a rage. Broken.
    There can only be 1-5 extra hounds or edrags and remember this is max level, town hall 13 the bases can be really hard especially for legend league so sometimes they may need that extra boost. So you can't just call it broken without considering that extra logic.

Quote Originally Posted by PeppaShrek View Post
    There can only be 1-5 extra hounds or edrags and remember this is max level, town hall 13 the bases can be really hard especially for legend league so sometimes they may need that extra boost. So you can't just call it broken without considering that extra logic.
    At townhall 13, people are already three starring with 3 hounds, 30 loons plus cleanup. They also 3 star with 8 edrags and 8 loons. Imagine adding another tank to these strategies.