Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New building idea: Sewing machine, turn the battle around with the clan banner!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    It's not a joke. It's just that you can't see one much impact even 15 space can have on an attack.
    So since 15 housing space total is too much for everyone, how about 12 housing space, that way the best troop combos are 1 witch, or 1 wizard and a valkyrie.
    Last edited by PeppaShrek; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeppaShrek View Post
    So since 15 housing space total is too much for everyone, how about 12 housing space, that way the best troop combos are 1 witch, or 1 wizard and a valkyrie.
    Ok think about low townhalls. Think about the destruction max troops do to them. Honestly man, just wait for an army camp upgrade for th14 if you really want more troops in your army.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    Ok think about low townhalls. Think about the destruction max troops do to them. Honestly man, just wait for an army camp upgrade for th14 if you really want more troops in your army.
    I am a th8...and I go against town hall 9s with maximum level x-bows and heoes.
    Last edited by PeppaShrek; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:06 PM.

I am being serious, I have no idea why you think this is a joke. This is supposed to also help the lower players being tormented by the higher town halls and can barely find a good match.
    Lower player can get max cc troops. Didnt have any problem at all moving my mini up through town hall levels. If I started seeing too many higher town halls, I dropped trophies a bit. If you are pushing as a lower town hall, then you better be ready to hit up. This whole idea is nonsensical. Lower levels shouldnt be able to survive in leagues populated by higher town halls. They are small fish and should stay in the small ponds.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I am a th8...
    Then go up a townhall. If you're town hall 8, you can probably understand what 5 max loons, or a max drag+loon, can do.

So you think you should be able to 3 star a max th9 as a th8, how does that make sense. By your logic a th7 can 3 star you.

You are pushing too high. As a baby base. And as I said in my other post, there is no reason you should be able to take on max 9s. Stay low. Get out of the kiddie pool, like th10 at least, and maybe you will understand why this is a really, really, bad idea.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Banned
    Okay, okay. I'll think of a new idea if the majority of the forum population does not like it.