Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Valley] 15 Diamonds for 20 Fuel

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep

[Valley] 15 Diamonds for 20 Fuel

Just stopped at a fuel station and was offered 20 fuels for 15 diamonds. Thank you but I've saved up 80 fuels already.
    Thank you Supercell Co-Founder Mikko Kodisoja and good luck on your new adventure.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ft-the-Company

Centennial Club
    Never buy the fuel, its never worth it. In fact I’d even take it further to say that it also isnt worth even stopping at a fuel station since you use 2 fuel to get to it and another 2 to leave it.....for zero tokens i might add.

I appreciate the free fuel everyday. At least 10 per day when I wait at one. Helped me survive 3x crop event.

The fuel price are scaled with additional spin. Good value without spending time to do sun task.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I appreciate the free fuel everyday. At least 10 per day when I wait at one. Helped me survive 3x crop event.

The fuel price are scaled with additional spin. Good value without spending time to do sun task.
    What I’ve noticed, Meo, is that they’ve moved all the fuel pumps away from the “main roads”* so that to get to them you have to make a decision to spend fuel and risk not getting any. For that reason alone I have and will continue to ignore them completely this season and every season that this remains the case. As you say, there are days I don’t collect sun points because the tasks are just too difficult or inconvenient. So I’m not wasting one drop of saved fuel to drive to a station that has overwhelmingly in my game asked for 3 diamonds for 3 fuel. Nope. Not happening.

*By main road I mean that you can’t drive by a station on your way to a building. It always requires a detour. At least all the ones I see in my part of the Valley this season obey this law. They started it last season but there were a couple left. Not this time.

Yes, BostonGirl, I noticed the design of Fuel station as an additional stop. However I see it as positive for players who don't want to stop there, they can go to the next building for order/tokens.
    Imagine a fuel station that is on the main road, then to go the next building you might need 2 fuels (1 for fuel station, 1 for building) instead of 1 for the building. Furthermore, free fuel is not always there, what would be the point to ask players for 1 more fuel? Plus, there are that empty node for chicken to spawn that have to be between buildings. So the amount of fuel might even be 3.

Out of the two configuration possible, I would chose to make fuel station optional with an additional stop. That cause less nuisance to players with limited fuel.

Each Valley has its own balance, token wise. I have seen quite a lot more 30+ tokens order in my Valley. My mini game inside Valley is now waiting at a fuel station while building up fuel.
    Last edited by meonhoc; July 2nd, 2020 at 03:27 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Yes, BostonGirl, I noticed the design of Fuel station as an additional stop. However I see it as positive for players wbo don't want to stop there, they can go to the next building for order/tokens.
    Imagine a fuel station that is on the main road, then to go the next building you might need 2 fuels (1 for fuel station, 1 for building) instead of 1 for the building. Furthermore, free fuel is not always there, what would be the point to ask players for 1 more fuel? Plus, there are that empty node for chicken to spawn that have to be between buildings. So the amount of fuel might even be 3.

Out of the two configuration possible, I would chose to make fuel station optional with an additional stop. That cause less nuisance to players with limited fuel.

Each Valley has its own balance, token wise. I have seen quite a lot more 30+ tokens order in my Valley. My mini game inside Valley is now waiting at a fuel station while building up fuel.
    You know - that never occurred to me. That’s a good point.

I know you love numbers. Have the average fuel costs to travel between buildings been reduced by the removal of the stations? If you haven’t crunched the numbers, no worries. It’s just idle curiosity on my part because I no longer factor the stations into my game.

Oh my, clouds from above cover your sight . Come visit us down here .

The next question is tricky to answer. Order are level dependant as well as token offer. What works for me won't work for others. So it is not too helpful to track or even shared if cannot be used by others.

I have seen low offer and didn't move, or seen 30+ tokens offer and went for a round. I'm currently averaging about 600 tokens per day at lv 146. I don't track how many fuel I have had though, just my overall performance and how many tokens needed per day, on average, for each type in order to buy what I want in shop.

Pro Member
    The fuel station no longer works and they don't fix it. The purchase amount no longer decrement with the count down. Also takes more fuel to go there than the very rare times it gives any which is only 3 or 4. Just another bug in the pile.

I have the worst luck with the fuel spinner. I think I hit 6 five times in a row today.

I'd like to know if it was a decision not to decrease the price of fuel if you wait or if it's accidental & would be fixed if they knew?
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)