Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Loot Cart BUG

Quote Originally Posted by Nescles View Post
    Hello. This is messed up. I spent all of my resources so I could collect this loot cart before I realized it was a visual bug. This bug caused me, and plenty of others, to empty our storages thinking this full loot cart was real. We should be reimbursed for this. Especially since this is on season reset it made sense in my mind that there would be a ton of loot to collect and I never second guessed it until after all my resources were spent on things I didn’t want to spend them on, but saw it fit due to having this 16 million extra loot. This is ridiculous!
    If you would have had updated your app before todays maintenance you wouldnt have seen the full loot cart.
    It is a bug for all those who havent updated the app before todays maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by dbl4210 View Post
    so should we or should we not update the app now?! so confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyG18 View Post
    They said it's a "visual bug" but the math didn't add up to me. Idk. I updated and lost loot. But the rest of the game is fine. I guess I chalk it up as a loss along with the war I'm in��
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyG18 View Post
    I'm sure they have a option to review a account and it's activity. Please use mine and calculate the rewards,books,runes, actual looted loot,war loot,ECT. And deduct town hall 13 final post season upgrades and let me know where I miscalculated.
    Quote Originally Posted by bichboi View Post
    That's the same thing for me.
    If you would have had updated your app before todays maintenance you wouldnt have seen the full loot cart.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    To everyone who thought they lost free loot from a full loot cart, you didn't. It was a visual glitch that was fixed with the optional update. You didn't lose any loot.
    Because there was no real full loot cart.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #93
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

I am receiving an error when trying to collect loot from my loot cart, Client and server are out of synch. It reloads the game and the loot remains in the cart.

same for ios.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    The full loot cart was a bug. There was no full loot cart for you.
    i don't mean the loot is gone, i mean the physical cart is gone....

Update your app and the loot cart will go away.
    It is a visual bug for people who havent updated their app before todays maintenance.

The full loot cart is not real.

okay never mind. i guess there is no cart when there is no loot, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbl4210 View Post
    i don't mean the loot is gone, i mean the physical cart is gone....

Fresh Spawn
    Same here! My look cart marked 11Mill, when I went to collect it disconnected me from the game so I re-installed and my loot cart was completely empty when I came back😡😡😡
    Last edited by KloeG; July 1st, 2020 at 05:56 PM.

Loot Cart Bug

I have 11.5M each in the loot cart with 115k de, but whenever I try to take it into my storages it says the Server and Client out of sync.