Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Loot Cart BUG

Fresh Spawn
    I have same problem since maintenance this morning .. can’t collect my loot cart ..

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    No one missed out on any free loot. It was a display issue until you installed the latest optional update. That fixed the display issue.
    Hello. This is messed up. I spent all of my resources so I could collect this loot cart before I realized it was a visual bug. This bug caused me, and plenty of others, to empty our storages thinking this full loot cart was real. We should be reimbursed for this. Especially since this is on season reset it made sense in my mind that there would be a ton of loot to collect and I never second guessed it until after all my resources were spent on things I didn’t want to spend them on, but saw it fit due to having this 16 million extra loot. This is ridiculous!

Fresh Spawn

Magical collector

Found my collector with 14mill!!
    And when I collect the treasure the game collapses 😅

They said it's a "visual bug" but the math didn't add up to me. Idk. I updated and lost loot. But the rest of the game is fine. I guess I chalk it up as a loss along with the war I'm in��

Loot Cart BUG

When i try to claim my loot cart...It shows " server error " and restarts the game ... I am unable to claim it.😬😑

I'm sure they have a option to review a account and it's activity. Please use mine and calculate the rewards,books,runes, actual looted loot,war loot,ECT. And deduct town hall 13 final post season upgrades and let me know where I miscalculated.

So I installed the latest update on one of my phones and now the loot cart is gone all together.......

Fresh Spawn
    That's the same thing for me.

but after installing the latest update from the app store, my loot cart is gone altogether.
    To everyone who thought they lost free loot from a full loot cart, you didn't. It was a visual glitch that was fixed with the optional update. You didn't lose any loot.

Quote Originally Posted by dbl4210 View Post
    but after installing the latest update from the app store, my loot cart is gone altogether.
    The full loot cart was a bug. There was no full loot cart for you.