Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Loot Cart BUG

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything

Loot Cart BUG

After maintenance I saw loot Cart in my base. Is it a bug or we will have it in Legends going forward?

Bug. I believe that's what they were trying to fix.
    vote for the autumn themed scenery!

Thank you DragonX for the EPIC sig. 🙏

My loot cart had 16mil in it. Every click showed out of sync, so installed optional update and loot cart disappeared.

Had one before the update 30 minutes ago?

In Masters league
    Last edited by zok000; July 1st, 2020 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Add league

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by zok000 View Post
    My loot cart had 16mil in it. Every click showed out of sync, so installed optional update and loot cart disappeared.

In Masters league
    Same. I got so excited for a few minutes. Such a tease. lol
    I got nothing

ME: SoulCutter: #YVUUYGLC; TH13

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by zok000 View Post

In Masters league
    Thanks zok. I will go find that optional update.

i am having the same problems
    Clan for drop-in TH13 FCs clan EU, #P2LLRJ22

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ24

Loot Bug

My loot cart is maxed since the update, i try to claim and it says server error

A few minutes ago I logged in to my village and found that I had my loot cart overloaded .

I didnt know the exact cause but I was happy after all and tried to upgrade all the new walls with it and I continued it until I got to level 9 , and then I found that the clients and servers were out of sync . I again started the game and later on tried to upgrade the walls further but within a sec the same reminder appeared saying that clients and servers were out of sync. And this kept happening several times.
    So I thought for a while and decided to check out the forum . Here I found this thread and saw that some others maybe having the same problem .
    SO if its a bug or maybe some sort of system malfunction whatever , will my progress in the wall will disappear?

Loot Cart Bug

Just Happened after Maintenance an hour ago

Loot cart bug post maintenance

I opened the game after maintenance ( Didn't upgrade it to latest version ) and there was a loot cart with 13000000 gold and elixer and 13000 dark waiting for me. Just so I can claim them I've spent like 300 gems to free one builder and complete my research in library and started witch lvl3 to spend the dark and upgraded a lot of walls with the builder and then collected the loot from loot cart and then I got a message saying " Client and server are not in sync " and forced me to restart. Post restart everything went back to before I collected the loot and if I collect the loot again the same thing happens. After doing this for sometime I've upgraded the game and now there is no loot cart and my storages are empty and the game is working fine. I feel like I got cheated 😔.

Have the exact same problem myself