Thread: Pop up when clicking right side of screen

Senior Member Marcís-Moody-Cows's Avatar

Pop up when clicking right side of screen

Hi there, Happy Wednesday. Itís Marc here calling from the UK, I have found a problem with in game, let me explain,

When I tap towards the right side of my screen, there is a pop up that comes up that says Ďreach this personal event goal for extra rewards!í

Has any one else encountered this ?

Thanks Marc.
    Farm Name: Marc's Moody Cows🐮🇬🇧
    KIK: _Marc_Campbell_
    Level: 161 Reached - Level 100 February 26th 2017
    Started HayDay: 25th January 2015
    Time Zone 🇬🇧GMT+1 (BST)🇬🇧

Yes. I’ve seen this a couple of times, in a couple of places.

Yep, me too. I've noticed it all over the farm though. I'll just slightly tap somewhere or swipe to move around the farm & this pop up flashes up for a brief second. I rarely hold down long enough for it to stay there, so it just quickly disappears again but the one time I got it to stay (by keeping my finger on the screen) I noticed it said the same as you have mentioned. Happening all the time since the update.

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    Yep, me too. I've noticed it all over the farm though. I'll just slightly tap somewhere or swipe to move around the farm & this pop up flashes up for a brief second. I rarely hold down long enough for it to stay there, so it just quickly disappears again but the one time I got it to stay (by keeping my finger on the screen) I noticed it said the same as you have mentioned. Happening all the time since the update.
    This is a screenshot I managed to grab on my mini farm (it's happening on both farms, same android device)

Last edited by JemimaPD; July 3rd, 2020 at 06:12 AM.