Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Grand Warden Skin Options

Grand Warden Skin Options

For July I noticed the grand wardenís skin is gladiator which is great because it fills that void of the 3 gladiator skins and the 3 primal skins among the king queen and warden, but what about the wardens winter skin going along with the jolly king and ice queen or maybe go for a grand warden holiday skin like the 4th of July(even though itís too late with gladiator skin already out) anyway I guess all Iím trying to say is can we catch the grand warden up to speed with the other heroís skins giving us the same amount of skin options on the warden as the other heroes?

Since much less accounts have the GW compared to the king and queen, they most likely will stay 'ahead' in number of available skins, even though everyone who gets to th11 later will get any skins acquired before they had the GW...

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    We try to base the frequency of skins on how many people have access to them. That is why we haven't done as many Warden skins as we have Barbarian King and Archer Queen skins, and why we haven't done any Royal Champion skins yet.

Additionally, 4th of July is a very American-specific holiday that isn't universally celebrated around the world so it's a concept that would really get lost outside of the US.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by DEFCON2217 View Post
    For July I noticed the grand warden’s skin is gladiator which is great because it fills that void of the 3 gladiator skins and the 3 primal skins among the king queen and warden, but what about the wardens winter skin going along with the jolly king and ice queen or maybe go for a grand warden holiday skin like the 4th of July(even though it’s too late with gladiator skin already out) anyway I guess all I’m trying to say is can we catch the grand warden up to speed with the other hero’s skins giving us the same amount of skin options on the warden as the other heroes?
    I mentioned the exact skin in this Forum Friday contest and lol turns out I got lucky xD
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Blow yourself away by reading my brand new idea - The Shadow Spirit!

You are asking all skins in one month gold pass.
    Patience is the key.

I’m not asking for all the skins at once. I’m just trying to understand how supercell is going about the skins and how they plan to do the next Grand warden skins cuz in the past they have matched the topics of the previous king/Queen skins like winter, autumn, gladiator, clockworks and primal skins with the BK AQ and GW so I was just brainstorming on which skins the AQ/BK have that the GW doesn’t u know?

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We try to base the frequency of skins on how many people have access to them. That is why we haven't done as many Warden skins as we have Barbarian King and Archer Queen skins, and why we haven't done any Royal Champion skins yet.

Additionally, 4th of July is a very American-specific holiday that isn't universally celebrated around the world so it's a concept that would really get lost outside of the US.
    That actually makes a lot of sense Darian, thanks for the intel on how supercell does the skin frequencies for each hero. I hope the next Grand Warden skin is just as dope as the gladiator or party skin.

Fresh Spawn

Skin Grand Warden

Good afternoon, I have a question to see if you can help me, if I buy the gold pass and I do not have a grand Warden yet , will you save my skin until I have it? Thank you

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by BeluAkd View Post
    Good afternoon, I have a question to see if you can help me, if I buy the gold pass and I do not have a grand Warden yet , will you save my skin until I have it? Thank you
    Yes it goes into a 'storage' until you actually unlock the Warden.

(which is another reason I would like them to develop/release a skin for the RC).

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you very much it is a beautiful news! haha