Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I didn't see that coming...

I didn't see that coming...

I don't know what to say. I know I am breaking the forum rules.

I swear I had no intention phish any account, but as the supercell staff says, 'we know when you're helping a friend vs when actually phishing'. I swear this time might've been a mistake. I swear I was only helping my friend and nothing else. Yes I might've said in the support chat 'I am not recieving the Verification codes on email', and yes that is the mistake on my part and I don't deny it. I should've mentioned it was for a friend. But as my friend said, they reply only when you say you're not recieving codes. I swear I did not knew I was not to vouch for help for someone else from my account.

I do everything, I sent emails, try to chat in-game support, sent contact forms, tweets, forums, everything. I can do no more, And I'm sorry. This is the truth. I know this, if I stand with truth, And my cause is just, it will be done justice to me, and my account unbanned. Not a single letter of this is a lie. All truth. I will stand with truth, no matter what. I am putting this much effort because I know I didn't try or want or intend to phish any account. If I had really tried to phish, and then my account banned it was fine as I would be punished for what I did. But I know I didn't try to phish. I am sorry, again, I know I am breaking forum rules, Forgive me🙏

Please listen to me, supercell, please help me supercell staff, you help everyone, please help me.
    Last edited by GoodGuy1234; 1 Week Ago at 06:03 AM. Reason: Adding Apologies for breaking forum rules.

Banned
    There's no point in saying that here. Say that to support. No one here can help.

Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    There's no point in saying that here. Say that to support. No one here can help.
    Support dosen't reply. They are not helping. I am forced to this. I am sorry.

SuperCell Customer Support is your only recourse (and for your friend as well, but for their own account)

Banned
    Why isn't your friend trying to recover the account?

We were not trying to recover the account, he has access to it. He knew I had the option 'Talk to support Agent' in my account, which is missing from most of the accounts in clash. So he asked contact an agent from there regarding this.

He was not able to recieve verification codes when he tried to login in some other device. He said my account is login in one device, but not able to login in another.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    As has been pointed out, no-one on the forum can help with this issue, other than by giving advice. Thank you to those members who have given advice.

Thread closed

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!