Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Castelo do clã

Castelo do clã

Olá, gostaria de sugeri que poderíamos retirar o recurso do castelo,, escolhendo qual recurso retirar. e também saber quem foi que doou a última tropa... Mesmo que não esteja no jogo. Quando entrar novamente vê quem foi que fez a doação igual no Clash Royale.

Quote Originally Posted by JosenildoDemolidor View Post
    Olá, gostaria de sugeri que poderíamos retirar o recurso do castelo,, escolhendo qual recurso retirar. e também saber quem foi que doou a última tropa... Mesmo que não esteja no jogo. Quando entrar novamente vê quem foi que fez a doação igual no Clash Royale.
    I'm fortunate enough to have an instant translation on my device, but this is an English only part of the forums.

Regarding your idea, I don't think they're bad ideas, they're just not necessary in my opinion. When receiving troops, you get troops, what does it matter where it came from? If you're worried about wrong donations, Supercell already fixed this issue with the specific troops section of your request. What is the point of having it tell you who donated to you?

Sim porém na guerra não tem essa opção de selecionar as tropas que vc deseja... Deviria existir lá. Também.

Quote Originally Posted by JosenildoDemolidor View Post
    Sim porém na guerra não tem essa opção de selecionar as tropas que vc deseja... Deviria existir lá. Também.
    What do you mean by "select the troops you want"? How are you not able to choose what troops you war with?

Like no one else understands what the OP is talking about.
    This is an English only forum.

Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    Like no one else understands what the OP is talking about.
    This is an English only forum.
    I told them that. Luckily mine translates and I can understand. What I don't understand is their idea/problem lol

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Please use English or provide an English translation.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner