Thread: Recruitment QOL Change

Centennial Club

Recruitment QOL Change

So I suggest a new way of recruitment.

I've been playing Clash of Clans for 4-5 years now and the game was fun to play when Global was there. It was fun for me because I was able to talk to various people from various countries.

The limit of current recruitment system I feel is that it will lead to more regional clans and this would for me will be less fun.

I suggest that a player search on basis of location also be made available. Though I don't know how much work would be required as there has already been lot of work already done on the current system. But still I would like to suggest.

So the feature would something like this:

When a person click on the 'Find New Members' Tab in My Clan, a map of the world would appear (similar to the one in Attack icon background). The map has an option of first going to continent and then the country from which a person would like to invite members.

The rest of the working may remain same as the current recruitment system.

I feel this will help improve the aesthetic of the recruitment tool and help in better members for clan as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahilagg8901 View Post
    So I suggest a new way of recruitment.

I've been playing Clash of Clans for 4-5 years now and the game was fun to play when Global was there. It was fun for me because I was able to talk to various people from various countries.

The limit of current recruitment system I feel is that it will lead to more regional clans and this would for me will be less fun.

I suggest that a player search on basis of location also be made available. Though I don't know how much work would be required as there has already been lot of work already done on the current system. But still I would like to suggest.

So the feature would something like this:

When a person click on the 'Find New Members' Tab in My Clan, a map of the world would appear (similar to the one in Attack icon background). The map has an option of first going to continent and then the country from which a person would like to invite members.

The rest of the working may remain same as the current recruitment system.

I feel this will help improve the aesthetic of the recruitment tool and help in better members for clan as well.
    Not to hate on your idea, but when I recruit for my clan, I tend to look for good players. I don't look around for people from different places.

This is also hard for communication because there's no guarantee they speak your language.

Not to mention that there are other ways to find clans, such as the section on these forums dedicated to finding and promoting clans.

Just seems like a lot of work on SCs part for no reason. It's a no from me.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaakattack View Post
    Not to hate on your idea, but when I recruit for my clan, I tend to look for good players. I don't look around for people from different places.

This is also hard for communication because there's no guarantee they speak your language.

Not to mention that there are other ways to find clans, such as the section on these forums dedicated to finding and promoting clans.

Just seems like a lot of work on SCs part for no reason. It's a no from me.
    It's your wish if you want to look into countries where your language might be spoken less.

But my concern is that the global search might be the missing part as you might not get all good players from the current recruitment system and even from these forums. There are around 200-300 posts made everyday heee and to make such lengthy clan description is a lot of work also I think.

If CoC is really moving towards this ultimate hardcore game playing players then I don't think the ge will go ahead much longer. With the new troops, new avenues being opened by CoC I don't think casual players are being given importance which I suppose with my common sense would make atleast 60-70% of the players.

If anyways game is moving forward in that direction I don't have any objection but game is becoming less casual fun.
    Last edited by Sahilagg8901; 1 Week Ago at 04:50 AM.