Thread: QOL idea - stats of donated troops

QOL idea - stats of donated troops

Hello all,
    It would be nice if we could see the stats of the donated troops and siege machines. For example when we click a troop for cooking in barracks there is an i button which lets us see the stats of the troop similarly if we could see the stats of the donated troops in the clan castle it would be nice and would help in planning the attack better.

Quote Originally Posted by hydraz20 View Post
    Hello all,
    It would be nice if we could see the stats of the donated troops and siege machines. For example when we click a troop for cooking in barracks there is an i button which lets us see the stats of the troop similarly if we could see the stats of the donated troops in the clan castle it would be nice and would help in planning the attack better.
    What stats are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    What stats are you referring to?
    They want to be able to see the statistics for the troops in their clan castle. You can't see stats for every level, only yours.

This isn't a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Schaakattack View Post
    They want to be able to see the statistics for the troops in their clan castle. You can't see stats for every level, only yours.

This isn't a bad idea.
    you can already see troop level... I'm lost I guess

Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    you can already see troop level... I'm lost I guess
    Yes, you can see the level, but in order to see what damage, for example, that level does you'd have to search it.

They want to be able to see those stats in game

Quote Originally Posted by Schaakattack View Post
    Yes, you can see the level, but in order to see what damage, for example, that level does you'd have to search it.

They want to be able to see those stats in game
    Ah ok. That makes sense now. I wasn't sure of the stats.

Seria ótimo

Centennial Club
    Hello all,
    Don't think it is necessary as one has fair bit of idea of troops. One can also go online for such stats.

But not a bad idea I think it can still cause some good to the game.
    Last edited by Sahilagg8901; July 1st, 2020 at 04:54 AM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Hello all,
    That sounds good. I can stick to coc instead of opening my browser every time!