Thread: Wish we could zoom out more the farm

Exclamation Wish we could zoom out more the farm

Agree or disagree?

We need to zoom out more so we can have full view of the farm. Full view will help us to arrange and organize the farm in better way.

I definitely agree. It would be so useful to quickly find plants that need watering and treasure boxes.

So wise ����

Pro Member
    IOs screeshots showed it zoomed out. But i know under Android it does not zoom out enough.

Unfortunately the same happens at IOs , issue must be raised

I hope there is some way for the team to allow us to see our whole farm other than patching together screen shots. Even if it were just a view that we couldn’t manipulate, I’d be happy. The farm is so big now! One thing that makes me think it would be possible is the valley. Everything is miniature there, and the graphics are the same as the farm and town.

Farm Level 133 | Town 43 | Achievements 145/150

I wish the issue raised to whom it may concern, anyone could know how we can mention this to anyone is responsible?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemohsfarm View Post
    Agree or disagree?

We need to zoom out more so we can have full view of the farm. Full view will help us to arrange and organize the farm in better way.

I would like to see my whole farm in one shot. I would also like to see other people’s farm in one shot. Some farmers are really creative and have made amazing farms.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemohsfarm View Post
    I wish the issue raised to whom it may concern, anyone could know how we can mention this to anyone is responsible?
    You would need to post your idea/request in the 'ideas & requests' section of this Hay Day sub-forum.