Heya, Im Lea and I own Prism alongside Josh and Powers. We have smoothly ran Prism together for roughly 3 years now and have branched one excellent clan to a family of 3. The clans are ran by the three of us and 7 other excellent co-leaders. Each clan offers a different tier level, based on individual capability and personal preference, we can certainly give anyone a place to call home now we have Serenity our latest edition owned by Prism co-leader Ryan.

PRISM - LEVEL 18 [#8YC8PP88]
Requirements:
- English speaking
- Strictly adults
- Confident and serious war attacker
- Max TH12 or TH13s only!

TROJAN - LEVEL 16 [#2VRVJGJ8]
Requirements:
- English speaking
- Strictly adults
- Serious war attacker eager to learn
- Max TH10s and above only
- Feeder clan for Prism

SERENITY - LEVEL 13 [#R2CUJ8LJ]
Requirements:
- English speaking
- Strictly adults
- Beginner friendly
- All town hall levels welcome
- Active daily
- Feeder clan for Trojan

We are a very active, very chatty
and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to all clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we regularly friendly challenge for practise, theres always room for improvement!

We run 30/30 CWL in all clans due to high activity; meaning everyone whos interested can be part of it! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

Message me here: https://t.me/joinchat/NbqMfFIq_AXHUWSVUKu1ig