Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Catch the bunnies! Prizes (so far) are great!

Catch the bunnies! Prizes (so far) are great!

https://ibb.co/5kbfwky

When I caught bunny number one, I just seen it as a scroll and didn't pay much attention to the quantity but looking back, I'm gob smacked, this is awesome! - - if expanding land is important to you, of course!
    Can't wait to see the others! 😁😁😁

I'm finding it impossible to catch the bunny. The timer always says 1 hr. and 30 minutes until bunny time. But it counts down a few minutes, then resets to 1 hour and 30 minutes again. I've been waiting all day, and it's never bunny time.
    Level 211

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    I'm finding it impossible to catch the bunny. The timer always says 1 hr. and 30 minutes until bunny time. But it counts down a few minutes, then resets to 1 hour and 30 minutes again. I've been waiting all day, and it's never bunny time.
    Our Bunny is doing the same thing

I’m having exactly the same problem.

The count down is usually 1 hour and 30 minutes. Then bunny time lasts 10 minutes. When the bunny time is up, then there will be another 1 hour and 30 minutes count down. When the first bunny is caught... the count will be longer.

It’s worth doing the bunnies, during this derby. I got 3 permits (scrolls) for my first bunny. Keeping my fingers crossed for the others.

[QUOTE=

It’s worth doing the bunnies, during this derby. I got 3 permits (scrolls) for my first bunny. Keeping my fingers crossed for the others.[/QUOTE]

It’s probably a glitch. Our first bunny rewards didn’t have scrolls but I sure hope the next do. It will be worth paying diamonds to shuffle for 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheznatlavigne View Post
    The count down is usually 1 hour and 30 minutes. Then bunny time lasts 10 minutes. When the bunny time is up, then there will be another 1 hour and 30 minutes count down. When the first bunny is caught... the count will be longer.
    That’s how it’s supposed to work, and it’s worked that way (or something similar) for me in previous bunny derbies. But something is broken this time for many of us. The timer starts at 1 hour and 30 minutes, counts down for just a few minutes, and then resets to 1 hour and 30 minutes. This happens over and over in an endless loop. So bunny time never arrives.

Yes this is new, last derby I had 3x first bunny row , 4x second row and 5 scrolls 3th row. And 2 scrolls total in normal rows. So a total of 14 scrolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuintje View Post
    Yes this is new, last derby I had 3x first bunny row , 4x second row and 5 scrolls 3th row. And 2 scrolls total in normal rows. So a total of 14 scrolls.
    I saw the same amounts of permits, won from those columns in the last Derby, reported by 'meet the farmer' Colleen on Twitter.

Last derby I wasn’t able to collect my prizes until after the update. I saw 5x puzzle pieces in one of the extra columns.

Edit: Should have added; right now the first column has 3x 5-star Tom boosters. I was very excited - PEANUTS! 😆 - until I realised I’d have to pay to keep each Tom. Which also raises this question. Since I can only have a maximum of 3 boosters “waiting” at any given time, would I just lose those extra multiple boosters if I chose them? I suspect so because I have lost boosters to that 3-max black hole before. ☹️

So fair warning. Be careful choosing the tempting multiple boosters in your bunny columns especially if they appear in multiple columns and you can choose two or more.
    Last edited by BostonGirl; 1 Week Ago at 08:13 AM.