Thread: Why do I keep finding players who offer low trophies?

Why do I keep finding players who offer low trophies?

Iím champ 2 and for the past few days every time I go to raid, I only find masters 1 players that offer like 5 trophies for a 3 star. That or champ 3 players that offer 12 trophies for a 3 star. What happened to all the 20 or 30 something trophy raids?

In general, when there is an event going on, there is more activity. In an active league like champs, that means more people searching and fewer available for attack. So it looks toward the bigger pool of somewhat less active below you. I'm sure it looks up too but the higher the league, typically the higher the activity and managing shields.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachosnake3 View Post
    Iím champ 2 and for the past few days every time I go to raid, I only find masters 1 players that offer like 5 trophies for a 3 star. That or champ 3 players that offer 12 trophies for a 3 star. What happened to all the 20 or 30 something trophy raids?
    That is the trend. The higher you go, the fewer trophies you get offered on average from my experience (until you hit legends).

Quote Originally Posted by Nachosnake3 View Post
    Because either they are also active just like you or they are having shield. Simply stated, (most of the time) you'll gain less trophies per battle as you push higher and you'll lose less trophies per loss as drop down far below.

Some reasoning behind the trophy calculations:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Trophy-Offers