Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Honey in too many products

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryGoat View Post
    You don't usually need to stock every product that requires honey. Honey was shifted from seasame brittle to honey peanuts. I focus honey towards honey toast for the sandwich mastery.

I wonder about the use of raspberrys now. The choice of jam in the pb&j looks very low for a late recipe (level 71) strawberry jam looked just as valid. guess it's community involvement through more revives or raspberry roadside sales.

Of course you need stock of products with honey if you want to be able to supply boat/truck/town. You only don't need stock of honey products if you are happy to turn orders away.

Transfer of honey from brittle to peanuts AFRAID NOT, the honey has been added back to the sesame brittle recipe now.

Apparently its easy to fix problems that benefit players, it's only difficultbto fix problems that disadvantage players!!
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    Of course you need stock of products with honey if you want to be able to supply boat/truck/town. You only don't need stock of honey products if you are happy to turn orders away.

Transfer of honey from brittle to peanuts AFRAID NOT, the honey has been added back to the sesame brittle recipe now.

Apparently its easy to fix problems that benefit players, it's only difficultbto fix problems that disadvantage players!!
    If you want a honey product for orders, or to sell on the roadside of course you can make it, or if your doing a scorched earth challange (or variant thereof) but you don't need to stockpile the product otherwise.

Yeah I see that they restored the original recipe.
    I liked it without without the honey.
    easy go I guess.