Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Honey in too many products

Fresh Spawn

Honey in too many products

Anyone else find that honey is required to create too many items now and it is simply impossible to make anything with only one honey tree?

Quote Originally Posted by Edipaws View Post
    Anyone else find that honey is required to create too many items now and it is simply impossible to make anything with only one honey tree?
    I make honey constantly so I usually have a good supply on hand.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    I also usually have a good supply on hand. I do see it for sale in the paper a lot and buy it whenever I see it.

One way to get around this is to focus on making honey for a few days and get a good, strong supply going. Don't use it to make anything, just make honey, honey, honey. Then maintain your stock on an ongoing basis and you *should* be alright if you keep making it and manage it well. It can be tough to get the balance right but it is possible. It's what I do when I run into lack of something and it's worked so far.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    I also usually have a good supply on hand. I do see it for sale in the paper a lot and buy it whenever I see it.

One way to get around this is to focus on making honey for a few days and get a good, strong supply going. Don't use it to make anything, just make honey, honey, honey. Then maintain your stock on an ongoing basis and you *should* be alright if you keep making it and manage it well. It can be tough to get the balance right but it is possible. It's what I do when I run into lack of something and it's worked so far.
    I am usually storage deprived so just about every ingredient I make gets consumed almost immediately. Level 59 barn at 1250

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
    I am usually storage deprived so just about every ingredient I make gets consumed almost immediately. Level 59 barn at 1250
    Oh ya I feel your pain. Do you "stack" at machines? I forgot to mention that above. This helps as well.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    My barn is similar, and same here. There are a few machines I don’t have, and it still fills up. If I keep 8 of everything I can make and have a set of animal food, I’m thrilled, lol. Then I start saving EMs and it goes down to 7, 6...

Every time I get more XP and get closer to levelling up I sigh, haha. I dread adding the honey tea my hoodmate often talks about, and is there a honey toast (?) and Idk whether I saw honey roasted peanuts? (Yum, but....)

I just keep telling myself it’s like when higher level clanmates in Clash would tell me how expensive upgrades were and I thought “No way I could ever do that.” But then I did. Eventually. So I’m sure we’ll get there, too. Eventually.

Thanks TerM!

I *still* need a new quote, though. Waiting for just the right one.

Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    I just keep telling myself it’s like when higher level clanmates in Clash would tell me how expensive upgrades were and I thought “No way I could ever do that.” But then I did. Eventually. So I’m sure we’ll get there, too. Eventually.
    Yep. I just upgraded to TH13 in Clash and scatter shots are 15 million each? Yikes!

Centennial Club
    Yes, honey is hard to keep up with, but its even worse with cheese/cream products.

I counted 12 products requiring honey. That's a bit much but like someone said earlier, it's not a lot compared to Dairy products

You don't usually need to stock every product that requires honey. Honey was shifted from seasame brittle to honey peanuts. I focus honey towards honey toast for the sandwich mastery.

I wonder about the use of raspberrys now. The choice of jam in the pb&j looks very low for a late recipe (level 71) strawberry jam looked just as valid. guess it's community involvement through more revives or raspberry roadside sales.
    Last edited by IvoryGoat; 1 Week Ago at 04:22 AM.