Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Limited stuff to upgrade in summer update

Limited stuff to upgrade in summer update

Im waiting on a few builders, but i only have 1 wiz tower left to upgrade, 3 cannons and 37 walls, queen done but still have 5 king lvls to do, but that wont take long at all! I guess we will be sat for update again soon?

and before you all say it, luckily i have 2 mini accounts so ive got stuff to do with them

main account is currently trying legends again

Just pointing out that there was little content in the last update, and i guess we have to wait till September October till the next one?
    edit 34 walls left
    Last edited by nerrad2; 1 Week Ago at 07:23 PM.

Most probably, or maybe we will get 50 more walls in between the next upgrade along with balance changes, as usual.

here’s a tip;

next update don’t use so many hammers and books if you don’t want to get done so fast

for me, I have all of my cannons, plenty of walls and a lot of lab work to do, so it should fulfill my need to do something until the next update

Quote Originally Posted by nerrad2 View Post
    Im waiting on a few builders, but i only have 1 wiz tower left to upgrade, 3 cannons and 37 walls, queen done but still have 5 king lvls to do, but that wont take long at all! I guess we will be sat for update again soon?

and before you all say it, luckily i have 2 mini accounts so ive got stuff to do with them

main account is currently trying legends again

Just pointing out that there was little content in the last update, and i guess we have to wait till September October till the next one?
    edit 34 walls left
    I can't tell if you are making a point, bragging, or mad, Either way, congratulations!

Defensively, yes there wasn't too much to upgrade but enough to buff defence a bit, but there's also barracks X2 for the new troop, 3 levels upgrade on the new troop, and the new levels to the other troops that were added, new level to spells too. Whilst defences will be maxed long before next update the lab work will give added time to the overall wait..

It almost always is the case that active players upgrade the content faster than the rate at which it is released, which is a good thing and likely intentional. It allows newer players to "catch up." I do wish we max players had something more to spend wasted loot on, such as decorations as discussed in the thread in my signature, but other than that I think the pace of content is part of a good plan (except the th11 to th12 gap that was rough).

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    I can't tell if you are making a point, bragging, or mad, Either way, congratulations!
    Just making a point bud, a little bit disappointed though, when the update was first released, it looked like we had lots to do, but in reality max players dont! Im not complaining tho as i have the awesome new scenery

Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    here’s a tip;

next update don’t use so many hammers and books if you don’t want to get done so fast

for me, I have all of my cannons, plenty of walls and a lot of lab work to do, so it should fulfill my need to do something until the next update
    Hmm, i sat maxed for 2-3 months and had a big stockpile of books and hammers, whats the point of having them if your not going to use them? Like i said im in legend league now so i wanted to get my defensive stuff done.

There is enough lab work to keep busy for months. Sell your books for gem and watch clock tic toc in lab for months. 1 wiz tower and all cannons remains. 5 builders busy one stby for walls.

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP

Quote Originally Posted by nerrad2 View Post
    Hmm, i sat maxed for 2-3 months and had a big stockpile of books and hammers, whats the point of having them if your not going to use them? Like i said im in legend league now so i wanted to get my defensive stuff done.

I never said not to use them, and I’m not telling you how to play the game, do what you will, but you had 5 wiz towers, 7 cannons, a spring trap to do on defence. So to be done now you would have had to have used a lot of books and hammers of building just on them, almost impossible I‘m thinking without gemming some of them?

Then on top of that you just got 50 more pieces of walls, and 10 more levels of heros and 2 dark barracks to do.

Plus on top of all that, you have your lab work, with 2 levels of headhunters, lava hound, golem, baby drag, and then the lightning and clone spells......

what else did I miss?

so my point is, if you are maxed out already my friend, it is your own doing, it’s not SC’s fault because I have enough to do to last me for a couple of months or more.