Thread: Valley group request not working again?

Unhappy Valley group request not working again?

Yet again, I have gone into the valley & only completed 3 tasks, all except the group order request! No exclamation marks anywhere! I have travelled a lot of the bottom part of the valley To no avail. Got fed up of this with last valley. Anyone else still having this problem..? Oh and yet again.. it’s just the diner and the fish shop.. boring ��
    Last edited by DawnM1000; 1 Week Ago at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnM1000 View Post
    Yet again, I have gone into the valley & only completed 3 tasks, all except the group order request! No exclamation marks anywhere! I have travelled a lot of the bottom part of the valley To no avail. Got fed up of this with last valley. Anyone else still having this problem..? Oh and yet again.. it’s just the diner and the fish shop.. boring ��
    It seems like the group requests are always there UNLESS you have one as a daily quest... when there are NONE!

Logically it shouldn't be that way of course because the group requests are there for everyone on the map to see so they aren't personal to any one player, as the other building orders are. But it does seem that way.

I find similar with delivery requests - loads around when you don't need one but hard to find when you have one as daily quest!

And, yes, only fish shop or diner, what's that about?!

Hi Jemima, we have had this problem on at least the last 2 valleys, I have reported it to admin, but get told no one else has problem! And then when I say lots of people have complained on forum, they just ignore my messages. Not impressed. Several people have asked them to fix, but nothing is getting done. I have missed out completing several group order requests. I’m not even bothering looking anymore. So rude that they are ignoring us and not fixing. Don’t think anyone is working there at the moment.. there certainly isn’t someone resetting the fish shop and diner!! Although someone has had time to design and implement peanuts and squirrels! They need to fix existing problems first, don’t you think? (I must admit I do like the squirrels!). Dx

I find it frustrating but then again I don't really worry too much about not achieving every single daily quest because you can miss some and still get to the last red box on the daily quest bar. Even if I don't reach that last box, through being unable to complete enough daily quests, I figure that I'm not really missing out on very much!

Yes, it's frustrating, but along with a few other things, I've just stopped caring so much. If I can't find one while pottering about in the Valley then that day I do 3/4 daily tasks & I've found the world is still spinning - much to my surprise!!

More annoying (for me) is the game crashing pretty much every time I try to go into the Valley, I usually succeed on the second attempt, but then it randomly boots me out again! I'm fed of up trying to access the Valley.

I have offloaded & reloaded the game, makes no difference.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Fresh Spawn
    Today the same problem...... 🤨

I did at least 5 today only, with my farms. Just for the chicken count, i don't care about valley quests. At one time there were 3 on the same screen, zoomed out. Giggled to myself: there you go, no more moaning about group quests! But then, this post..

Ugh second group request in 3 days, and i checked in 5-6 times a day and NO where to be found..
    I saw a few when i didnt have the group request.. ughh
    HD-Addict.. since 1 Mar 14.... Lvls: Farm: 183 Town: 54