Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How is the Most Heroic Attack Calculated?

Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    I know you can get the most heroic title even if you have a higher war weight than the defender, my third did it in our most recent war, thought he got knocked of the top spot by a more heroic attack later in the war where the defender had a higher weight then the attacker even though my thirds attack was a 3 star attack and the other guys was a 2 star 64%.
    Keep in mind that (as far as I know) you can only see defensive war weight (via the gold offer by the base in battle). The offensive part of your weight is hidden.

So, in this case, the attacker might have a higher defensive war weight than the defender, but a lower total war weight. Hence the heroic attack.

Of course I don't know any of this, but I don't think that's enough evidence to rule it out. Without official word, it's all just speculation anyway.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    Keep in mind that (as far as I know) you can only see defensive war weight (via the gold offer by the base in battle). The offensive part of your weight is hidden.

So, in this case, the attacker might have a higher defensive war weight than the defender, but a lower total war weight. Hence the heroic attack.

Of course I don't know any of this, but I don't think that's enough evidence to rule it out. Without official word, it's all just speculation anyway.
    feel free to check my th12 troops to see what you think.
    COC MAIN: Working on latest update TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Working on TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Working on TH12 Clash profile

Do these rules apply to Most Heroic Defense too?

Centennial Club
    I think it's the attack (with at least 1 star) that had the most difference in attacker's and defender's weights.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    .... I've tried to get an answer in the past from the development team, but I didn't get one. Maybe I'll try again.
    Well, can predict what that answer will be, the almighty underlying magical force behind previously unanswered questions, always the same .....

Shards!

Shards determine war map position, shards use to determine CC troop deployment (https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12398825). Bet you Shards determine "Heroic Attack", as well as Recommended Target. I blame Shards for all my botched attacks, "the shards made me do it".

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rowman; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Well, can predict what that answer will be, the almighty underlying magical force behind previously unanswered questions, always the same .....

Shards!

Shards determine war map position, shards use to determine CC troop deployment (https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12398825). Bet you Shards determine "Heroic Attack", as well as Recommended Target. I blame Shards for all my botched attacks, "the shards made me do it".

Lol. The shards have been against me today.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post

I donít think war weight is the determining factor. In our current war, their #15 is listed as Most Heroic Attack for attacking our #14. Both are TH12s and our #14 appears to be weaker both offensively and defensively. Our #14 was worth 118k and their #15 was worth 119k, when they attacked each other. All three heroes and many troops on their #15 are higher than our #14.

Hereís our #14ís profile:

Hereís their #15:

And hereís what their villages look like:

As near as I can tell, their #15 attacked a weaker village.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 711 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

I actually posted an idea about this and suggested it was made more of a feature a while back, but can't link my post. It would be nice if most heroic was made more prominent, given more meaning, an perhaps given a special badge to display for the most heroic.. it features in every war yet nobody knows how it works or is awarded an means nothing currently. Why not make it an achievement people strive to win from wars

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by zok000 View Post
    My best guess would be:

Anyone that has an offensive weight lower than a defensive weight of a base they attack and win (ie 1 star or more) gets most heroic attack. The person with the biggest difference that meets this condition gets the heroic attack. If no one meets this condition noone get it.

That's my guess... Could be a more complex algorithm including def weight, off weight, TH, rostered linup, time left, etc. But offensive weight to defensive weight would be an easy way to sort this. As noone knows the offensive weight of players it is hard to confirm either way. ( Don't think you can get this from the API... Or can you?)
    I don't think so, I've seen TH12s and TH13s get this award more than the others at times
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Blow yourself away by reading my brand new idea - The Shadow Spirit!

Attack higher to your th in war and bring at least 1 star you will be heroic.