Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How is the Most Heroic Attack Calculated?

Millennial Club

How is the Most Heroic Attack Calculated?

Hey everyone!
    Hope all of you are staying safe!!

Umm yeah the Title says it all, I really wanted to know if anyone had any valuable inputs regarding this,
    because it's quite interesting to know how it actually works...

Because not every 3 star is the Most Heroic even though they might have attacked really well...
    And my apologies if a thread like this already exists... I tried using Adv Search to find anything with the same post name, but didn't find it...

Thanks guys!
    KPK
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Blow yourself away by reading my brand new idea - The Shadow Spirit!

I think if you attack recommended target in a clan war then you will be hosted in most heroic attack

I think it is awarded to a base who attacked a higher weight base and did well. For example, if #8 hits #2 and gets 2 stars, but everyone else hits their mirror for 3 stars, then #8 will win most heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ideabulb View Post
    Hey everyone!
    Hope all of you are staying safe!!

Umm yeah the Title says it all, I really wanted to know if anyone had any valuable inputs regarding this,
    because it's quite interesting to know how it actually works...

Because not every 3 star is the Most Heroic even though they might have attacked really well...
    And my apologies if a thread like this already exists... I tried using Adv Search to find anything with the same post name, but didn't find it...

Thanks guys!
    KPK
    When a player attacks bases above mirror and gets as much damage as needed (usually above 50% and gets atleast 2 or 3 stars), he/she is rewarded as most heroic.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    All good guesses, but I don't believe any of them are correct. Every theory I've ever seen put forward has been invalidated by actual assignments and actual lack of assignments. I've tried to get an answer in the past from the development team, but I didn't get one. Maybe I'll try again.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 711 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    I think it is awarded to a base who attacked a higher weight base and did well. For example, if #8 hits #2 and gets 2 stars, but everyone else hits their mirror for 3 stars, then #8 will win most heroic.
    This is what I believe the closest answer is. There might be other variables, but for the most past this holds true to what I have observed in wars.

Forum Elder
    My guess is it is as random as it appears. although I do believe it is 'influenced' by THs that are lower down the map hitting 'up' that tend to glean the award.

I have seen our no.2 3-star their no. 2 and he got the award (replacing an attack that was previously awarded it).

Amount of time it took u to get the triple also influences

My best guess would be:

Anyone that has an offensive weight lower than a defensive weight of a base they attack and win (ie 1 star or more) gets most heroic attack. The person with the biggest difference that meets this condition gets the heroic attack. If no one meets this condition noone get it.

That's my guess... Could be a more complex algorithm including def weight, off weight, TH, rostered linup, time left, etc. But offensive weight to defensive weight would be an easy way to sort this. As noone knows the offensive weight of players it is hard to confirm either way. ( Don't think you can get this from the API... Or can you?)

I know you can get the most heroic title even if you have a higher war weight than the defender, my third did it in our most recent war, thought he got knocked of the top spot by a more heroic attack later in the war where the defender had a higher weight then the attacker even though my thirds attack was a 3 star attack and the other guys was a 2 star 64%.

I suspect that each attack is given a score relating to the number of stars and percentage or maybe based on the calculated war weight of destroyed buildings. I suspect that the war weight of the attacker is used to generate a multiplier where lower war weights have higher multipliers than higher war weights, which is multiplied by the attack score to get a weighted attack value. I also suspect there is a minimum score requirement for the attack value to be eligible for most heroic. In this scenario the person who gets the highest attack value that qualifies for heroic gets the most heroic title.
    Last edited by Doddsyuk; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:16 PM.
    COC MAIN: Working on latest update TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Working on TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Working on TH12 Clash profile