Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Leaders changing war flags to/from RED/GREEN

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaakattack View Post
    I'm just used to my clan being organized I guess. We utilize Discord very well to where it tells us who's hit, who's donating, and we even sign up for CWL there, too. I get that not all clans do that because people like myself don't know how to do all that stuff.

I think leaders should be able to switch from green to red, but the player should not have any cooldown for when they can switch it back. They should be able to switch it to green whenever they like.

If they add the red to green feature then I probably won't war ever again.
    There are clans which are just as organized as yours and Iím sure thereís a whole lot of clans who are much less organized. Mine is in the latter category. But then again we arenít exactly a pro war clan and are only in the champ 2 league. So weíre no pros and far far from it.

I would agree that the change from green to red is probably the most needed and the one that sparks these types of requests.
    And personally I also donít see the need to much for the change from red to green. I donít see the benefit there. If a clan needs fillers they can just add a few manually each time war starts. Itís easier then remembering to opt out those on holidays etc.

That being said and being devils advocate here if they were to add the red to green change what difference would that make for you in your clan which is as well organized as you say. In such clans generally this wouldnít be an issue at all. Surely leadership of a good and well organized serious war clan wonít just change the preference just because they can. They take the team result seriously and wouldnít sabotage that.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by Schaakattack View Post
    If they add the red to green feature then I probably won't war ever again.
    I now have a reason to support the red-to-green feature. Just to see if you'd follow through on this threat.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    I now have a reason to support the red-to-green feature. Just to see if you'd follow through on this threat.
    Shh.. I'm trying to be dramatic to get people to sympathize with my opinion 👀😂

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Why ? Why why why why ? Why ? Why ? Why why why ? Why why ? Why ?

Can you at least bother to post reasoning otherwise youíre just spamming nonsense....
    well, I'm not so sure but I'm gonna share why !
    I'm a big fan of how I met your mother! and in there is a part where , Robin thinks Ted is proposing but he wasn't and the first reaction of robin was that kinda 16 no s
    this idea of original poster hit me like that,
    like I have a clan , we do 50 vs 50, 40 vs 40 s regularly, and our co leader never even forgot a single attacker, honestly, they probably even guess which time of the day whose gonna attack ,by now, so idea is a witch slap to our dedicated co leader's.
    so no ! no no no! no no ! no no no no no no ! no ! no no no !
    somethings should never change, I'm not saying the idea itself is that bad, it's just my circumstances that I can't stand changing that part of the game

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by WAR1971 View Post
    I'm a big fan of how I met your mother! and in there is a part where , Robin thinks Ted is proposing but he wasn't and the first reaction of robin was that kinda 16 no s
    like I have a clan , we do 50 vs 50, 40 vs 40 s regularly, and our co leader never even forgot a single attacker, honestly, they probably even guess which time of the day whose gonna attack ,by now, so idea is a witch slap to our dedicated co leader's.
    somethings should never change, I'm not saying the idea itself is that bad, it's just my circumstances that I can't stand changing that part of the game
    How does it hurt you?

Nobody will be forcing you to change anybody's status.

This just allows those clans who are not as well organised as yours (which is probably most of them) to deal with this issue.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by WAR1971 View Post
    Hahaha I sure love that show although I donít recall that scene immediately. It does provide some context though

If I read your clans situation correctly from your description then it sounds like your clan has everything under control and as such you wouldnít even need this feature in which case youíd hardly know itís there if it existed in the game.
    So that leads me to the following question, it wouldnít be something your clan would actually use so how would it even have an impact on your clan in any way ? And if it doesnít have any impact then why does it matter the feature exists ?

I will name a different example. You know how leaders and cos can change war CCs and remove troops in any war CC for wrong donations etc. In my clan wrong donations in war CCs happen so far and few between that some cos completely forget the feature exists. I had it happen a few weeks ago when a co asked a member to remove troops from a war CC after a mis click so I told her she could remove it herself with her rank lol.

This feature didn't exist for a long time but it was added eventually and requested quite a lot. For some clans it was an awesome little change making their game life a lot more pleasant for other clans itís a feature they donít really need but it also doesnít change their experience in any way.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Hahaha I sure love that show although I donít recall that scene immediately. It does provide some context though

If I read your clans situation correctly from your description then it sounds like your clan has everything under control and as such you wouldnít even need this feature in which case youíd hardly know itís there if it existed in the game.
    So that leads me to the following question, it wouldnít be something your clan would actually use so how would it even have an impact on your clan in any way ? And if it doesnít have any impact then why does it matter the feature exists ?

I will name a different example. You know how leaders and cos can change war CCs and remove troops in any war CC for wrong donations etc. In my clan wrong donations in war CCs happen so far and few between that some cos completely forget the feature exists. I had it happen a few weeks ago when a co asked a member to remove troops from a war CC after a mis click so I told her she could remove it herself with her rank lol.

This feature didn't exist for a long time but it was added eventually and requested quite a lot. For some clans it was an awesome little change making their game life a lot more pleasant for other clans itís a feature they donít really need but it also doesnít change their experience in any way.
    yeah I guess I 've nothing agnaist it. eventually saying no to ted was kinda mistake of robin anyways so......

Simply saying no many times doesn't say why.