Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Leaders changing war flags to/from RED/GREEN

Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    ...I suggest that when someone changes someone else's Opt In status to Out, it is auto-reported to chat. It will save having to announce manually that it was just done...
    Nailed it.

To add more, a notification will be received on the player's end, so if he's having a little dementia, he would know that some ranking member toggled his/her war preference.
    Last edited by maximooze007; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Green to red is no issue.

Red to green would be open to abuse, and it would undoubtedly happen - sometimes not even deliberately. Leader changes a player to green, they don't attack. A co-leader, knowing that missed attacks from people marked in means a kick does so, without even knowing that he was only marked in because the leader changed him.

And there is no possible valid reason for being able to change other people from red to green anyhow.
    I get the point Ajax.
    Then isn't it time for SC to show more stats for each individual player, and take the guesswork out of it?
    And whilst on the subject, I think it long overdue that SC provided us with working tools that show war weight for individuals, so we can better organise our wars, instead of the guesswork that is currently taking place in many clans.
    There's many a good 3rd party versions out there, but sadly for whatever reason, they've not been updated since th11 or 12.

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Nailed it.

To add more, a notification will be received on the player's end, so if he's having a little dementia, he would know that some ranking member toggled his/her war preference.
    Good idea George

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebchadnezzer View Post
    Good idea George
    Thanks, and colour code the war button on the home village screen, so that on login, you see immediately your war opt status. You war opt status should not be hidden, like it is.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebchadnezzer View Post
    I get the point Ajax.
    Then isn't it time for SC to show more stats for each individual player, and take the guesswork out of it?
    No.

It may be something you would like to see, and nothing wrong with that.

But no "isn't it time that ..." which implies it is something which should be done, rather than just something which would be nice.

And whilst on the subject, I think it long overdue that SC provided us with working tools that show war weight for individuals, so we can better organise our wars, instead of the guesswork that is currently taking place in many clans.
    There's many a good 3rd party versions out there, but sadly for whatever reason, they've not been updated since th11 or 12.
    It is exceptionally unlikely that Supercell would ever consuder publishing that.

People spend enough time trying to game the system now, without knowing exact values. If the values were published, it would make that issue far worse.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

It is exceptionally unlikely that Supercell would ever consider publishing that.

People spend enough time trying to game the system now, without knowing exact values. If the values were published, it would make that issue far worse.
    > It is exceptionally unlikely that Supercell would ever consider publishing that (war weights).

That's probably right. Or maybe just "right". Exact "war weight", which is almost certainly a continuously changing thing.

Still, we wish to see this sort of information, for convenience, and even hopefully to sort the clan list by.

It would be nice to see something sort of useful. For example: Number of buildings built. or Total building hitpoints (because upgrades matter), or Total builds+upgrades, or Total defenses DPS maybe with a 5x factor for area splash defenses.

In the meantime, I need a snapshot (screenshots) of the clan CWL ranking this season for telling eager youngsters the likelihood that they can be included in the next CWL. I suppose I can keep telling them, "be patient, wait and see".

Allowing leaders and cos to red shield members

The shield icon only works if members stay constantly active. If you miss two days you can miss a war. In clans like mine that don't do war on a regular basis, being able to turn shields red then notifying members in a clan message to reset shields to green for next war would guarantee acknowledgment from participating members. Its not that important, but I can't think of why it shouldn't be implemented.

Fresh Spawn

Clanleader resets all members to RED

Pls add the possibility for the clanleader to set all members to status RED in CW readiness.
    In particular after CWL whereas many starts upgrading heroes and forgets... this makes CW difficult....
    Clanleader should also have this possibility at all times. As when new members arrive and do not know about red/green...
    This forces every member to actually set their status before CW search...
    Last edited by VEGARDS; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:49 PM.

I’m sorry but I would not want this... it is clear in my clan that if you are upgrading hero’s to go red.. I have a couple that don’t. And I just simply check their bases or ask them if there heros are down. As few new members I always ask if they are down for next war. It’s all about clan management.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathLily View Post
    I’m sorry but I would not want this... it is clear in my clan that if you are upgrading hero’s to go red.. I have a couple that don’t. And I just simply check their bases or ask them if there heros are down. As few new members I always ask if they are down for next war. It’s all about clan management.
    It's a tool for clan management. I dont see a down side to being able to set everyone to red. It comes up relatively frequently. The main consensus seems to be ok for leader to be able to set to red, but not to green.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22