Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chill Bunny Derby Timer Issue?

It definitely takes the chill part away when we have to constantly keep checking for bunnies and/or keep the game open at all times so the timer doesn’t keep resetting to 1hr29min.

I’m done with bunnies and am opting out of next bunny derby. This is ridiculous.

Hi all,

I found a way to keep the timer running without reset to 1 hour 29 min.
    Whenever I complete 1st task of the day. the timer would keep running normally and count down to 0 so I could do tasks to get bunny and finished before bunny time expire. I produced all the items needed ahead of the time.
    I've done it this way two days in the row and catch 9 bunnies out of 11 task.

But I just checked the bunny task earlier. It shows "checking derby results" and after I typed the text above, the derby went back to normal with timer count down to 1 hour 18 min. So perhaps the engineer fixed the problem?

(fingers crossed)

Just now HayDay did some maintenance, so that i had to wait for 15 minutes. My bunny timer was at 45 minutes before this. Now it is back to 1 hour 30 minutes. I really hope, the maintenance was to fix this $%@! buggy timer and this was the last time, i got a reset. This was the third reset today. I am waiting since 4 hours and have my smartphone docked in the charging device, screen never goes to sleep and HayDay is running in the foreground.
    Last edited by zreptil; 1 Week Ago at 07:33 AM.

Oh, I hope this update fixes the bunny timer issue. It's really aggravating.
    Level 211

So far, so good. The bunny timer has not reset, even though I've let my phone sleep.

Though the update appears to have refreshed the task board, meaning the tasks I had been preparing for are gone, and the task I had taken nearly expired before I could finish it, even though I should have had 13 more hours to complete it.
    Level 211

Fresh Spawn
    Hi. I tried over an hour ago and bunny was running but didnt show after I finished quick task. When I go back it said 6 1/2 more hours before bunny time. Down to 4 1/2 now.