Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chill Bunny Derby Timer Issue?

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    Autolock is when u haven’t been using ur device for a while and it goes into “sleep mode”. The screen turns off by itself. Next time u try to use it u have to enter ur passcode/fingerprint/whatever ppl r using to unlock their phone/devices nowadays. At least mine does because I enabled this autolock feature. For iPhone or iPad, go to Settings—>Display & Brightness—>Auto-Lock and select “Never”. That means ur screen will always stay on and the device will never be locked so make sure u don’t do this where anyone u don’t want could get their hands on it. Leave the screen open on the game. I made the mistake of going to surf the net and even tho it was running in the background when I went back to the game it reloaded and started nonbunny time over again. Also if Hay day drains ur battery anything like it does mine, I recommend keeping ur device plugged in.
    Thank you very much for the explanation. I appreciate your taking the time to explain everything so clearly and thoroughly.

Angry Bunny Timer is annoying

I read through the forum and found that we are not the only ones who have a problem with how the timer of the bunny derby works.

It was interesting to read, that the reset of the timer could have to do with the fact that noone in the neighborhood was online. And here is my question:

What could be the reason for doing such a brainless thing? Do they want to take the fun out of the bunny derby? Do they want to force the players to stay in the game around the clock?

I consider every human being on the world to have many other things to do than to stay in a game on their smartphone. The timer is completely annoying. Also the startdelay at the beginning of the derby is really annoying.

When the bunny derby came out I thought "Oh, great idea for easter, a nice bunny that we have to catch!". But since then every third derby is a bunny derby. If it stays the way it works (it doesn't work very well, you know?), then please do me a favor in future:

never ever combine relaxing derby and bunny derby again! a bunny derby is never a relaxing derby as long as it is not able to have a meaningful timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk View Post
    I have logged in every 15 to 30 min. My timer continually resets to one hour 20(ish) minutes. Then at 8 pm all of my tasks reset? What in the name of all the is gaming is going on here? I have sent screenshot with time stamp after screenshot with no response. If I had any idea how I would attach the screen shots here. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing helps! And it is clear Supercell is not the least bit concerned.

And to boot since the update, my nh chat disappears, boats crates un-flag themselves after 5 min, trying to fill crates, trucks or town requests in dd, game friends or followers is like running into a wall repeatedly (I have the supplies but it won't take), I will load a machine and game randomly reboots and I have to go back and repeat what I just did, neighbors will show townies available, but Its a ghost town when I arrive, the list goes on and on.

I message supercell and I get a ridiculous chest HAY ! Response where they attempt to pacify me with the 'we are working on it' nonsense. Seriously is it so much to ask they FIX what is broken before they go adding more stuff?
    Hello, same problem in my neighborhood. I absolutely agree with you. I dont understand why hayday's designers insist with the relax derby. We've had a lot of bugs with the first one. To associate a relax derby with bunny derby with a update seems to be a little ambitious, isn't?

Please, at least, answer us on a resolution deadline, please....

Quote Originally Posted by 10debs View Post
    Has anyone else had a problem with a task expiring early? I took a task to make 3 orange tea, task said 22 hours to complete. When I went back after 3 hours it had expired
    This is exactly what happened to one of my hoodies. We have many of the other timer issues, too, but this has been ne of the most frustrating.
    Blackbrit, aka "BB"

Kik: blackbrit.1
    USA, EST : Farm Level 171 : Town 54 : NH "Amity Organics"
    Farm ID: #292CUPV2Q

I still haven't found a sure way to keep the timer running. Though with 1h29m again and again, I also have Bunny time again and again only 22min after the previous one .

I've been trying this: when checking bunny timer, go visit other farms before exiting the game. Works for me sometimes.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy -

Guide collection (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus - D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D - Lake Timer soon

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 149♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbrit View Post
    This is exactly what happened to one of my hoodies. We have many of the other timer issues, too, but this has been ne of the most frustrating.
    Did the tasks on board change in between? That's when tasks normally expire, taken or not. The timer doesn't only start when player takes the task.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy -

Guide collection (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus - D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D - Lake Timer soon

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 149♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Hello,

For information, the rabbit stopwatch works again after the task board is renewed. I just managed to catch the 2nd rabbit right now, because i had kept the number of tasks needed of day 3.
    The problem seems to come from the lag between the go of the quota reset and the go of the change of tasks.

See you soon
    Last edited by Sylvmymy; July 2nd, 2020 at 12:13 PM.

I have a Pixel, and have set it to never sleep. That seems to keep the timer running. What a pain, though. They need to fix this.
    Level 211

I logged in at 11.41pm to find the bunny timer at 1hr 29mins

I logged in again at 12.37am to to find it is now 1hr 27mins to the next bunny time.

It is now 12.48am local time.

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 user here.

I can understand and accept that nothing in this world is perfect, including this game. But what in the world is with the irony - a "chill" bunny derby?!

Not to mention the silence from SC regarding this issue and no server maintenance / update to fix it?
    Current Level: 132 Reputation: 34

Neighbourhood: Of Chill Reputations
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...utation-Points

Banned

Derby bunny time is BROKEN

The derby bunny time seemed okay just after the task play counter was reset but now it is saying Next bunny time 24 hrs. So we not supposed to play bunny derby today?? We have not even played one task today yet.