Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chill Bunny Derby Timer Issue?

My main farm is the only one playing Derby in my NH. After catching one bunny during the first bunny time, my 1hr30 timer counted down without issue, despite me switching farms with SCid, & leaving the game for a while then coming back.

After catching 4 more bunnies during the next bunny time, & therefore completing the first bunny prize column, the timer said 18h & so many minutes - so presumably when the next bunny is available.

Do you think it's behaving for me because it's only me that will affect it?

Fresh Spawn

Task expired early

Has anyone else had a problem with a task expiring early? I took a task to make 3 orange tea, task said 22 hours to complete. When I went back after 3 hours it had expired

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    My main farm is the only one playing Derby in my NH. After catching one bunny during the first bunny time, my 1hr30 timer counted down without issue, despite me switching farms with SCid, & leaving the game for a while then coming back.

After catching 4 more bunnies during the next bunny time, & therefore completing the first bunny prize column, the timer said 18h & so many minutes - so presumably when the next bunny is available.

Do you think it's behaving for me because it's only me that will affect it?
    i play solo, and the timer isn’t working for me (no bunny time).

Quote Originally Posted by 10debs View Post
    Has anyone else had a problem with a task expiring early? I took a task to make 3 orange tea, task said 22 hours to complete. When I went back after 3 hours it had expired
    Oh no!!

Do you happen to recall the approximately time when it was taken and when you came back. And what is your timezone? Or when does derby usually ends for you?

My task taken before 0 UTC and completed after 8 UTC didn't expire.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

I set a timer as well. It went down to 1 minute and then to 4 hours 35 minutes! What the world. I’ll never finish at this rate.

Our bunny timer is stuck at 1h29, meaning that every time I log on it shows 1h29, then it starts counting down as long as I stay online... and when I go out and come back it starts at 1h29 again.... this has been all day so I have not managed to get a single bunny task done. We are one bunny short of the first one being caught, and I have not used a single one of my today’s tasks. Looks like this bunny is escaping from us if not a single new bunny time starts...

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by tiitii View Post
    Our bunny timer is stuck at 1h29, meaning that every time I log on it shows 1h29, then it starts counting down as long as I stay online... and when I go out and come back it starts at 1h29 again.... this has been all day so I have not managed to get a single bunny task done. We are one bunny short of the first one being caught, and I have not used a single one of my today’s tasks. Looks like this bunny is escaping from us if not a single new bunny time starts...
    still happening! The counter went down to 24 minutes and now it is back to 1h29!! The day limit is in less than two hours, and I won’t be able to do any bunnies with my daily tasks as the counter is broken! Complete scandal!

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Could you please tell me what auto lock is—and how you can turn it off?
    Autolock is when u haven’t been using ur device for a while and it goes into “sleep mode”. The screen turns off by itself. Next time u try to use it u have to enter ur passcode/fingerprint/whatever ppl r using to unlock their phone/devices nowadays. At least mine does because I enabled this autolock feature. For iPhone or iPad, go to Settings—>Display & Brightness—>Auto-Lock and select “Never”. That means ur screen will always stay on and the device will never be locked so make sure u don’t do this where anyone u don’t want could get their hands on it. Leave the screen open on the game. I made the mistake of going to surf the net and even tho it was running in the background when I went back to the game it reloaded and started nonbunny time over again. Also if Hay day drains ur battery anything like it does mine, I recommend keeping ur device plugged in.

But strangely I’ve been off the game most of today and now every time I log on it’s bunny time whether I last left during bunny time or was on the game long enough that the 10 min bunny time expired. Before this started happening today bunny time had already expired. Heck if I know what’s going on!

Centennial Club

Seriously Supercell??

I have logged in every 15 to 30 min. My timer continually resets to one hour 20(ish) minutes. Then at 8 pm all of my tasks reset? What in the name of all the is gaming is going on here? I have sent screenshot with time stamp after screenshot with no response. If I had any idea how I would attach the screen shots here. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing helps! And it is clear Supercell is not the least bit concerned.

And to boot since the update, my nh chat disappears, boats crates un-flag themselves after 5 min, trying to fill crates, trucks or town requests in dd, game friends or followers is like running into a wall repeatedly (I have the supplies but it won't take), I will load a machine and game randomly reboots and I have to go back and repeat what I just did, neighbors will show townies available, but Its a ghost town when I arrive, the list goes on and on.

I message supercell and I get a ridiculous chest HAY ! Response where they attempt to pacify me with the 'we are working on it' nonsense. Seriously is it so much to ask they FIX what is broken before they go adding more stuff?

If you have Samsung Galaxy S8,S9,S10 or S20 you can use Game booster (Samsung's app in Game Launcher) for lock screen when you in Hay Day. Hay Day will stay opened and you can do other thing in your life, but you can't do anything on your phone.
    When you in Hay Day open notification bar and find notification of Game booster, tap on it and tap button "lock screen"