Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chill Bunny Derby Timer Issue?

Chill Bunny Derby Timer Issue?

My wife and I were prepping tasks for the next bunny time, which was listed as 1 hour 29 minutes. She set a timer on her phone. When we checked about 50 minutes later, the next bunny time was listed as 1 hour 24 minutes away. The time on the crops I had planted had progressed 50 minutes. Has anyone else experienced the bunny time timer resetting? Or am I not understanding how the derby is supposed to work? We did the last regular bunny derby and didn't have this issue.

You are not alone with this issue, I am not sure yet how to keeps the timer running correctly beside staying online till it’s up.

it seems that if everyone in the hood went offline, the timer resets back to either (bunny time/ non bunny time) next time a player logs in.
    - close game during bunny time, come back and see bunny time again.
    - close game during non bunny time, come back and see non bunny time again
    Last edited by meonhoc; 1 Week Ago at 07:40 AM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Pro Member
    we have the same bug

:-(

and I use IOs
    Last edited by Elfriede; 1 Week Ago at 08:09 PM.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    I was able to catch the next bunny time and take and finish my 5th task for today on one of my farms (my other farm was able to complete 4 tasks and take the 5th task before the first bunny time ever expired) but honestly I canít tell u how I was able to do it. I was experiencing some resetting yet when the timer finally stopped resetting, I still had not been on the game the whole time. Now that both my farms have done all 5 tasks for today, all they see is the resetting of nonbunny time anytime I log in, even if Iím in the game for several minutes before auto lock turns the screen off and I never force-close the game. Then I tested force-closing the game and upon starting up the game again, the timer had NOT reset so I figured the timer countdown has got to be logged in your servers, yet after auto lock turned off my screen and I logged in a few min later, itís back to start of nonbunny time again. Like meonhoc, Iím also tired of looking at all the timers in the game this week. Since I canít do any more tasks til the daily task quota resets, Iím done for now!

Oh I finally got a bunny time after staying offline more than 1h30m. No one else came online, just me in the hood.

May worth a try.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 1 Week Ago at 07:40 AM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Oh I finally got a bunny time agter staying offline more than 1h30m. No one else came online, just me in the hood.

May worth a try.
    That might’ve been what I did, after making sure I was still on for several mins after nonbunny time count down had started. I set an alarm for next bunny time and didn’t log on again til after the alarm went off.
    Last edited by QBIE; 1 Week Ago at 09:45 PM.

I've having the same problem. It doesn't seem to matter if I stay off, or stay on. The timer counts down a few minutes, then resets to 1 hour and 30 minutes. It's never bunny time, it's always 1 hour and 30 minutes until bunny time.
    Level 211

you have to be in the game for an hour and a half for the timer to count down to zero, if you exit the game the timer resets and the next time it will start counting down from an hour and a half again. I was in game hour and half 😑 and cautgh first bunny. But this is silly, I don't want to be in game all day 🤨

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    That might’ve been what I did, after making sure I was still on for several mins after nonbunny time count down had started. I set an alarm for next bunny time and didn’t log on again til after the alarm went off.
    Ack! That didn’t work. Hmmm. I’m temporarily turning off my auto lock and coming back in 1hr 30 min to catch that bunny!

i guess I could also wait til tomorrow and log in anytime after bunny 2 arrives and it’ll be bunny time for me in solo hood.....
    Last edited by QBIE; 1 Week Ago at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    Ack! That didn’t work. Hmmm. I’m temporarily turning off my auto lock and coming back in 1hr 30 min to catch that bunny!

i guess I could also wait til tomorrow and log in anytime after bunny 2 arrives and it’ll be bunny time for me in solo hood.....
    Could you please tell me what auto lock is—and how you can turn it off?