Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chill bunny- FYI- task reset

Quote Originally Posted by 2bunnies View Post
    I just logged onto game to do my derby tasks for today. It is saying I have no tasks available for today and it resets in 9.5 hours. I have done no tasks today. My teammates were able to do their tasks and my derby task board is showing the same tasks that they have. What is going on?

Hi, please refer to this one for some time explanation
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12612482

Do you remember when you did your task last time?
    Last edited by meonhoc; 1 Week Ago at 05:22 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Oh right, that sounds familiar with the previous Chill derby.

To make it simple to explain, the task timer behaves like "next boat" timer. It counts down from 4h, if player online when the time is up, boat comes, if not, boat will come next time player logs in.

Now imagine the same with a hood of multiple players. The timer has to be the same for everyone, therefore if task expires while NO ONE is online, then the very first player to log in next will trigger the refresh of those task with another 24h to go.

However, the point of chill derby shouldn't be doing different task every day, so as long as you do 5 tasks per day before the quota resets, you can take any available task on board. Just need to check when it expires.
    thx meonhoc. Last chill derby I didnít really care if I did tasks or not so wasnt really paying attention how it all worked. But since there r bunnies to catch this time, itís a different story