Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chill bunny- FYI- task reset

Chill bunny- FYI- task reset

From what I can figure out....

Championship league, 3 opted in... 15 tasks to catch a bunny

Each person allowed 5 tasks per day plus extra for 2 diamonds.

I think there are 3 timers going...1. Task reset, 2. Bunny time, 3. Derby day.

For us, we need to save our tasks for bunny time. When the tasks reset tonight , IF we take them then we wouldn't have tasks available for tomorrows bunny.

Just my thinking.... but if I'm wrong..PLEASE correct me! Lol

Kathy

New Bloke/Chick
    This is exactly why I came to the forums! So glad you posted. I remember our available tasks reset when the daily cap reset each day. But if we do them today - that’s going to mess us up the next day with bunny time I think.
    Also, we have people in our hood who start tasks after they get off work...which is about the time the daily cap resets. Will they lose their 5 available tasks for today? That’s not a true 24 hour frame for “daily” tasks if so. Not that the tasks are difficult - but they are going to be pressed for time.

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Where can I find out when derby board will reset? I thought 8UTC, but someone says 00UTC. Where do I look for this info? Is it 8UTC or 00UTC?

Tap and hold on your daily quota task (when you still have task left) , it counts down till 0 UTC. That is when you have another 5 daily tasks.

Every stack of task on board expires every 24h since derby start some unknown time. This is new (task expiring at the same time), an improvement but still confusing...

Now need to watch whether task not completed by 0 UTC will expire like during last chill derby.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:34 PM.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    Where can I find out when derby board will reset? I thought 8UTC, but someone says 00UTC. Where do I look for this info? Is it 8UTC or 00UTC?
    tap on any task and it will tell u how much time is left to complete it—e.g. time till derby task board resets <— oops this info in red was wrong. Sorry I don’t know how to cross it out! Watch out: I wouldnt trust this timer to tell how long u have left to complete the task either!<--3rd edit: oops again! now that ive had more time to observe, what I originally wrote was correct and the part in blue was wrong! Sorry!

versus

tapping on area which tells u how many tasks u have left for the day will tell u when daily quota resets

edit: hmm well now that’s odd. I would assume timers for all tasks would start the 24hr countdown when the derby started like meonhoc said. But time left on cotton task makes it seem like the derby only started ~3hrs ago? 3hrs after the derby started I was still dreaming of catching bunnies! I guess I’ll find out tomorrow am if these same tasks are still there....

2nd edit: oh I get it now. Im such a knucklehead! according to meonhoc’s post above, the time the tasks expire doesn’t match when the derby started. I would think tasks refresh every 24hrs from when the derby started so if I were u I would make sure I could finish any task I was on before then and not go by the timer left on the task.

Last edited by QBIE; 1 Week Ago at 05:39 PM. Reason: make 3rd edit in green

New Bloke/Chick
    Thanks guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kwpfarms View Post
    Thanks guys!!!
    Not sure if u saw but I edited my post. Something is funky because time left to complete task doesn’t match when derby started. Sorry I won’t find out til tmrw if derby task board reset is every 24hrs from the start of derby (most likely the case) or whether to go by time left on tasks (I would not risk this)....

Edit: made yet another edit to my post above. After being able to observe more things in this derby, my original post turns out to be correct: the time left on your task will be when it expires and when the derby task board will also reset. Sorry for any confusion!
    Last edited by QBIE; 1 Week Ago at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    Not sure if u saw but I edited my post. Something is funky because time left to complete task doesn’t match when derby started. Sorry I won’t find out til tmrw if derby task board reset is every 24hrs from the start of derby (most likely the case) or whether to go by time left on tasks (I would not risk this)....
    I edited my post too. My memory may fail but it could be the time I / any (derby?) player first log in into my mini after derby start. I was on my farm at 8 UTC so at least stack in one hood will refresh at 8 UTC, in another hood it will occur about 2h later. So each stack would still run for 24h since player first see it.

I am tired watching so many timers. Best could be just prepare task and finish them all before midnight UTC every day, during bunny time if possible.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

So what exactly is happening when the derby board just reset itself? When will those players that did some more tasks be able to do more? It is a tad bit confusing.
    * Level 126 Farm named Terri Bug Acres.
    * Thank You, Supercell, for the Valley Fuel Tracker! Why?
    Because everything starts with fuel in The Valley.
    * I my NH, Fishing Event, Blossom Derby, my farm bunnies, my Orchard, and filling town orders.

Quote Originally Posted by smilingdawn View Post
    So what exactly is happening when the derby board just reset itself?
    stack of derby tasks changes

Quote Originally Posted by smilingdawn View Post
    When will those players that did some more tasks be able to do more? It is a tad bit confusing.
    When their daily quota resets. See screenshot above. It’s also the same time when the purchase limit on EMs resets.
    Last edited by QBIE; 1 Week Ago at 08:36 PM.