Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feedback on Chill Derby

Quote Originally Posted by donnahemming View Post
    I feel it’s the worse derby yet!! I personally hate it. Then there’s long periods of time you can’t do anything on it and because you’re only allowed 6 tasks you wait for hours. Who’s ever heard of a derby that wasn’t competitive?
    None of the newer derby’s have really worked out very well. Bingo derby is terrible, the other bunny derby is just as lame as this one etc. I like the regular one and love the plain power derby. JMO!!
    I feel much the same...!

The only thing about this derby is the permits on offer but, frankly, the regular derby that DOES work could be made "special" by having prizes worth playing for... such as the prizes we're getting for the specials
    Kik: Stinky_and_The_Brain
    Recruitment Thread:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...0#post12058790

The point of Chill Derby is no demotion /no promotion, which I find very reasonable for an update week so hoods aren't affected much. The worst being player got bored instead of lost tasks due to so obliged maintenance break.

The point of Bunny derby is extra rewards.

A hood can choose not to do any and still wouldn't be demoted (if it works this time). Which is a good trial and errors week to learn the ins and outs of these new derbies so next time it comes, you know what to do /not to do and whether you should opt out.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 1 Week Ago at 05:24 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

^^^ the "point" is that I'm just not a fan...tho I accept I'm in the minority
    Kik: Stinky_and_The_Brain
    Recruitment Thread:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...0#post12058790

It's okay, I get bored with Hay Day everytime Valley season ends .

Back to topic, my feedback about Chill Derby would be making the deadline to use tasks more obvious to players, especially even before taking a task.

Right now, players are so used to have task that doesn't dissappear at midnight. The chill "cinderella" tasks, for player in a timezone out of europe, are not intuitive and hard to follow. When does a day start? Till when I can take today's task?

How many would think about tapping the Available task area to see the time limit?
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

I hope this chill derby will not last longer that this week. I really dislike it!

If you only play derby, then I can understand that this may be boring. You only need to log in twice, once to set your derby tasks and once to collect them. But you have to do that every day which is a change for the nh who finish derby in minutes or hours, not days. Therefore I play had as I did before derby, doing boats trains and trucks, or just resupplying depleted inventory. No one will like all the derbies, as they are designed for different play styles. Therefore consider that he is allowing you to explore differing play styles.

Fresh Spawn

Dragging

Totally agree!

Itís so easy to stack up and prepare for the tasks so you finish your dayís quota in a mere couple minutes.
    Welcome to the solo derby life, except it's the whole week quota instead.

Personally, I love it. It's a nice change of pace from usual.
    Level 119 | Town 37 | Barn 4150 | Silo 4050 | Tackle Box 135

It was said we are not competing against other neighbourhoods. So why are the results showing my hood is in 4th place? 😒

Centennial Club
    Soooooooooooooo boring!