Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Builder Base rewards in monthly challenges

Builder Base rewards in monthly challenges

Suggestion: how about giving the builder base rewards that are now added to the monthly challenge rewards a redeemable gem (cash) value? For those of us with a maxed out builder base, they are worthless...everything you can redeem for gems.

What say you?

They are the free side of the pass so no big. Same as main village resources when maxed. I wouldnt object but dont really see a need.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by groxburgh View Post
    Suggestion: how about giving the builder base rewards that are now added to the monthly challenge rewards a redeemable gem (cash) value? For those of us with a maxed out builder base, they are worthless...everything you can redeem for gems.

What say you?
    You cannot redeem the main village resource awards for gems either.

It is only magic items than can be redeemed for gems if you don't have the capacity to hold them.

Quote Originally Posted by groxburgh View Post

What say you?
    So you are proposing an option to redeem Builder Base rewards in Season Challenge for gems, which then the gems can be used to complete next Season Challenges without actually playing the challenge.
    Sounds like a system which can be gamed easily and defeats the purpose of actually having Challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    So you are proposing an option to redeem Builder Base rewards in Season Challenge for gems, which then the gems can be used to complete next Season Challenges without actually playing the challenge.
    Sounds like a system which can be gamed easily and defeats the purpose of actually having Challenges.
    I don't see how this can be gamed. You can claim gems for a magic item today if you couldn't hold it, and use those gems to complete next months challenges, and I don't think it's broken. Using just season challenge gems to complete the tasks without playing won't get you too far down the prize track.

I think most people suggesting this are thinking a nominal amount of gems, like 5 or 10, would be nice to have if you can't claim the rewards (either for home village or builder base). Certainly not anything game-breaking. It would be nice, but it's not going to keep me up nights.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Gemming the rewards would cost a lot. So it isn't practical to complete one season's challenges with the previous season's gems.

I don't like the idea
    We also don't get rewards for home base resources when we are the 13 max
    Also gems for resources totally changes the concept of season challenges
    They could do that allowing us to choose which base resources we want either home or builder base on our personal choice that would be more significant