Thread: Future Bunny time changing

Future Bunny time changing

After our bunny arrived, it said when it would show up next. Ive been watching, and no random bunny time has popped up, but now when it should be here in 10 minutes, it says 1 hr 25 min. This has happened in prior bunny derbies as well. Are others having this issue as well? So frustrating!

Thumbs up

Same problem here: each time I connect to the game, it says "next bunny time in: 1h30 min". I had even set a timer to be back exactly after 1h30, and I got the same message.
    The counter does decrease if I stay online in the game, but I cannot wait for 1h30 with the game on. I have other things to do.
    So I guess I will never manage to grab a bunny task!
    Last edited by UncleDomi; 4 Days Ago at 06:51 PM.

Interesting. I thought this was just an Android problem. Apparently not.

Very aggravating. I have noticed it in previous bunny derbies, too, but not as bad this time. In previous derbies, bunny time came earlier than the timer said, so I would open the game before it was supposed to be bunny time, and it worked fine.

Now, it's never bunny time. It's always 1 hour and 30 minutes until bunny time.
    Level 210

Same problem going on in my neighborhood. We play on both Android and iPads

Yes, this is extremely aggravating. Our neighborhood’s bunny timer has been resetting to 1 hr 29 min all day. Some players managed to pick up some bunny tasks early this morning, but none since then. Also, the tasks are not counting down as they should all but one of our tasks still show 5 and many more than that have been completed.

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyMcNam View Post
    Yes, this is extremely aggravating. Our neighborhood’s bunny timer has been resetting to 1 hr 29 min all day. Some players managed to pick up some bunny tasks early this morning, but none since then. Also, the tasks are not counting down as they should all but one of our tasks still show 5 and many more than that have been completed.
    A task completed by a player isn't removed, it gets placed back on the stack.

Any of the tasks can be taken by up to 5 players at a time. That's why there's a stack of 5. If, say, 2 players are doing the same task at the same time, the number then shown on that stack of tasks will be 3 (normally 5, but 2 have been taken). As soon as one of those players finishes their task, the stack number will go up to 4, & when the other player finishes it will go back up to 5 again. The stack is replenished by those players having finished with that task.

The stack of 5, for each task, stays there for the 24hrs of that set of tasks. After the countdown, that is shown for all the tasks, the board changes. But there will always be a stack of 5 of each task, so that 5 players can do the same one concurrently.

Hope that's clear, it's quite hard to explain!

Oh, also, you can do the same task for all of your allocated 5 daily tasks if you want to.

Pro Member
    we have the same bug
    we can't catch any bunny

this is soo frustrating

:-(