Thread: Will the timer EVER be fixed on bunny derbies? 😡

Will the timer EVER be fixed on bunny derbies? 😡

This couldve been done in the recent update. Whats the point of a timer if the timer doesnt work? Good grief.
    KIK: nestof3
    Farm Level 189
    Town Level 52

Centennial Club
    Completely agree. I have messaged numerous times throughout several derbies. I am beginning to think they do not care. It's not a priority

Ours worked fine this morning.

We caught our first bunny, so will wait and see how tomorrow works out.

Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    Ours worked fine this morning.

We caught our first bunny, so will wait and see how tomorrow works out.
    it baffles me how some can work and others not. How are people supposed to have lives? Our hood sets an alarm, but then the time isn’t even right. It’s really quite pathetic.
    Farm Level 189
    Town Level 52

Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk View Post
    Completely agree. I have messaged numerous times throughout several derbies. I am beginning to think they do not care. It's not a priority
    They do not care. They want money, and that is all. Their customer support is useless.
    Farm Level 189
    Town Level 52

Our first bunny came early then said next bunny 1 h 30min counts down to 1h 23 when you go back in its 1h 30 min again

I think the derby should be renamed FRUSTRATING Bunny Derby. We can't seem to check out tasks during bunny time. One member was on and time went straight to 1 hour 30 mins to next bunny time without allowing any bunny time for tasks to be checked out.

How is anyone able to actually check out a bunny task. Is there a trick to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Barenskie View Post
    Our first bunny came early then said next bunny 1 h 30min counts down to 1h 23 when you go back in its 1h 30 min again
    This is exactly what’s been happening to me too. So bunny time never arrives. This is ridiculous!

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    I was able to get a second bunny time this am but can’t recall exactly how I was able to do it. meonhoc gave a suggestion and thought maybe that’s what I did but when I tried it again after my daily task quota reset it didn’t work. So the only other way was not to leave the game by temporarily turning off my auto lock and coming back in 90 min. Of course u shouldn’t turn off ur auto lock if you’re anywhere someone u don’t trust might get access to ur device.

Alternatively from past derbies we know if no one has been on the game when the next bunny arrives, first person to log on after it arrives will see it’s bunny time, but then u will always be behind the 8-ball trying to catch bunnies if u don’t get all the tasks u need done in those 10 min....

Anyhow, for what it’s worth, bunny arrivals are still following the same pattern as past several derbies. Bunny 2 expected Wed 7/1 ~1150 PDT.
    Last edited by QBIE; 1 Day Ago at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barenskie View Post
    Exactly the same with me! In the end I stayed logged on in the game until the timer ran out, and the bunny time started. 20 minutes before my tasks for the day expired.... now I see it is doing the same thing, but I cannot spare another 1h29 online waiting to do tasks.... Tomorrow...do not log out or let your device fall asleep!