Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will the timer EVER be fixed on bunny derbies? 😡

Quote Originally Posted by Nestof3 View Post
    This could’ve been done in the recent update. What’s the point of a timer if the timer doesn’t work? Good grief.
    Weird bunny times from the start, chill derby issues, even changing already achieved derby prizes with a maintenance. How low can this game get...

They did bunny derbies all over the place for the last weeks, still no (or very few) progress.

I adapted my "playing style", logging in only from time to time. Managed to catch all 3 bunnies, but it was no fun.
    Farm Level; 98, Town Level; 23
    Achievements: 143/144
    Barn 3850, Silo 3800

I really hope the bunny timer gets fixed soon. Bunny derbies were introduced in March of 2020, so it’s been over 3 months and the timers still don’t work. Please, do not have bunny derbies until this is fixed. Please.

Centennial Club
    We know that the bunny will show up in 1h 40m BEFORE what the time shows. It will say 1:40 and then a few seconds later start counting down from 10 seconds.

Pretty stupid that it has not been fixed though. This will probably drag in for years like many other nuisances (ex: sometimes 9 hours later bees are still collecting honey from nectars).

Would be nice if SC personnel actually give some
    Input on these threads but it seems they rarely bother anymore.....