Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Question

Fresh Spawn

Question

For the event If you already have a hammer and won the event does the hammer in the event disappear when the event is over?

Currently at th11 maxing out walls planning on using the hammer when I get to th12.

You can get gems if you claim your prize. So I suggest to use the first one and then claim another one. If you don't claim it before the event ends it will disappear.
    Last edited by Kannukanhashubhang; June 30th, 2020 at 01:17 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks for reply. I have 2 actually, so I wouldn't use both just to get 1, plus I have nothing to use it on but th and I don't want to upgrade th until walls are all white. so I guess I'l just ignore this one.
    Last edited by Rallys; June 30th, 2020 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallys View Post
    Thanks for reply. I have 2 actually, so I wouldn't use both just to get 1, plus I have nothing to use it on but th and I don't want to upgrade th until walls are all white. so I guess I'l just ignore this one.
    Reasonable logic, you are thinking it out! So accept the gems when event is completed, keep the two you have.

I myself never let "all walls at max" stop me from upgrading the TH. That is, unless your walls are severly behind. What TH level are you and what level is your lowest wall section?
    Last edited by rowman; June 30th, 2020 at 01:35 PM.

Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Reasonable logic, you are thinking it out! So accept the gems when event is completed, keep the two you have.

I myself never let "all walls at max" stop me from upgrading the TH. That is, unless your walls are severly behind. What TH level are you and what level is your lowest wall section?
    I agree with the second statement here! If we are talking about a hammer and not just a book, then think what you would be giving up - both the resources (quite a lot for th12) and the time. I find that pretty convincing, even though I am a pathological wall fanatic.

They are TH11 going on 12 (see OP)

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BWBX View Post
    I agree with the second statement here! If we are talking about a hammer and not just a book, then think what you would be giving up - both the resources (quite a lot for th12) and the time. I find that pretty convincing, even though I am a pathological wall fanatic.
    Although he used the word hammer, it is actually a book of building (which has a hammer on the cover image).

Honestly if i had just walls to max out that too currently just 1 lvl below max for respective th lvl id move on to next th lvl
    Amd hammer and book are different things as of now you wont get hammer from events you get them by league medals its a book thats available from events/cg/purchases etc. They both have same purpose but works differently one needs resources where as other doesnt
    I guess you called it a hammer coz the book of building has a hammer icon

Fresh Spawn

Th11 and level 11 walls

Quote Originally Posted by BWBX View Post
    I meant the book of building

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Honestly if i had just walls to max out that too currently just 1 lvl below max for respective th lvl id move on to next th lvl
    Amd hammer and book are different things as of now you wont get hammer from events you get them by league medals its a book thats available from events/cg/purchases etc. They both have same purpose but works differently one needs resources where as other doesnt
    I guess you called it a hammer coz the book of building has a hammer icon
    But those white walls make things difficult and they are BEAUTIFUL! lol

I also dread going to th12 with how expensive and long upgrades are,At one point I was planing to just max th11 then quit the game, like really 14 days(2 weeks!) for just 1 camp, just 5 more space

Seriously, who's idea was that??

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallys View Post
    Th11 and level 11 walls

I meant the book of building

But those white walls make things difficult and they are BEAUTIFUL! lol

I also dread going to th12 with how expensive and long upgrades are,At one point I was planing to just max th11 then quit the game, like really 14 days(2 weeks!) for just 1 camp, just 5 more space

Seriously, who's idea was that??
    When you get there, it isn't that bad, honestly.