Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: De- Moivre's Theorem

De- Moivre's Theorem

What can I do? There's nothing I can do. I am standing here, with foolproof evidence in my hands, but no one is listening to me. Not the support staff. My health is degrading, I have now 102 Fever just because from the tension of my account.

Emails are not getting responded, tweets are not getting responded, supercell support not giving me chance to explain, contact forms not responded, from forums I get banned. Why? Just because I tried to help a friend with a zero intention to get access to any another account. I didn't knew I was not to seek help for some another player from my account. It is not written in ToS, or privacy policy, or forum rules.

Supercell support staff helps actual phishers like coreyduhsavage!, philosophy, pennydagoat when unbanning their accounts. They put the support chat screenshots on their insta. They are not helping me. I did nothing wrong, for what am I being punished? What do I do now? Where do I go now? Support staff is not allowing me to explain! I just need to talk to the guy who banned account <removed> on 26th of june around 3:30 PM IST. Where do I talk to him? Supercell support dosen't have a option?

What is happening to this game? Phishers like those are getting their accounts unbanned but I can't even when I have provided evidence. What do I do now? My account?
    Last edited by Darian[Supercell]; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:17 PM. Reason: removed account information

Millennial Club
    Wait what does De Moivre's theorem of Complex Numbers have to do with this? But anyhow stay safe and hope you recover buddy!
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Blow yourself away by reading my brand new idea - The Shadow Spirit!

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Player Support is the only team that can assist a player regarding their own account. We can also tell the difference between someone "trying to help a friend recover their account" vs someone trying to recover or claim an account that was sold/shared/bought.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.