Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Chill and Bunny derby task counting issue?

Chill and Bunny derby task counting issue?

The tasks completed during bunny time do not seem to be counting towards the task board “counter”. Each of our chill tasks require us to do them 5 times. Tasks completed outside of bunny time decrease the counter (noting 4/5, 3/5, etc), but tasks completed during bunny time still say 5/5.

And a task that showed 4/5, dropped to 3/5 while I was working on it, but once I finished (counting towards Catching bunny) It now says 4/5 again. We have completed 7 tasks, but the board completion only shows 1.
    Last edited by jgtrigal; June 30th, 2020 at 02:18 PM.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jgtrigal View Post
    ...Each of our chill tasks require us to do them 5 times...
    And a task that showed 4/5, dropped to 3/5 while I was working on it, but once I finished (counting towards Catching bunny) It now says 4/5 again. We have completed 7 tasks, but the board completion only shows 1.
    You can do each task up to 5 times; that is not a requirement- you can select various different tasks if you wish.

There are 5 of each task available at any one time, so several hoodies can do the same task simultaneously. When several hoodies are working on the same type of task the number will drop. When yours showed as 3/5 that meant that two of your hoodies were working on that particular task. When one completed it, that would change to 4/5.

I'm sorry; I'm not sure what you mean by "The board completion only shows one" - are you able to provide a screenshot?

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Attachment 215327

shows tasks completed of 7. 6 are towards bunny, 1 is not.

Attachment 215328

this shows only 4/5 with all other tasks at 5/5.

are you saying we each could do one specific task 5 times (For a total of 20 times since there are 4 of us)?

This is from the neighbor that has completed 5 tasks.

850FD6DB-1869-4EA1-98D7-649219058D53.jpeg

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Attachment 215328

this shows only 4/5 with all other tasks at 5/5.

are you saying we each could do one specific task 5 times (For a total of 20 times since there are 4 of us)?
    One item currently appears on my hood's board like that. It is because one person has taken that task, but not completed it yet. When she does, it will show as 5/5, unless someone else takes the same task in the meantime.

Each person can do up to 5 tasks each day. I chose to do 5 of the same task, because it was an easy one for me, but I could have done a combination of any of the tasks, up to my limit of 5. If I choose, I can buy one extra task each day, by paying 2 diamonds, so the absolute limit for each player is 6 tasks each day.

There is information in the game about how this Derby works - tap on the Derby stand, then on the ? at top left of the stand, then on 7.

I hope this helps
    Last edited by Cowslips; June 30th, 2020 at 02:55 PM.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Yes, thank you. We thought if we completed a task 5 times that a new task would pop up.