Thread: Looking for Active Donation Clan

Looking for Active Donation Clan

Iím looking for a clan that I can go to get max level troops for wars and league. Iím part of a clan that that is always warring so consistency is key. If you have such a clan or know of one I would greatly appreciate the information.

Are you looking for a new clan to join, or a clan to visit toget maxed troops from?

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 15 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH11 | AQ: L50 | BK: 50| GW 20 - League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Tropies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65| GW 40 - League: Legends (Highest) | Max Tropies: 5000+

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    Are you looking for a new clan to join, or a clan to visit toget maxed troops from?
    Iím looking for a clan to visit to get troops.

Centennial Club
    How to apply: Send me your profile tag as a Private Message here or on DISCORD (username: raghubonu#5951)

Check out our clan.
    Currently a L11 clan. Our focus is doing clan wars and clan leagues. Our aim is to reach master league as a team.
    Why should you join: We don’t pressurise you to get 3 starts. A one star or even no stars will suffice. We have mature people in the clan and also there is no pressure on donations ratio to be maintained. The only ask is to use both your attacks in war. We donate every troop available with max perks.

How to apply: Send me your profile tag as a Private Message here or on DISCORD (username: raghubonu#5951)

Quick donations!

Heya, Iím Lea and I own Prism alongside Josh and Powers. We have smoothly ran Prism together for roughly 3 years now and have branched one excellent clan to a family of 3. The clans are ran by the three of us and 7 other excellent co-leaders. Each clan offers a different tier level, based on individual capability and personal preference, we can certainly give anyone a place to call home now we have Serenity our latest edition owned by Prism co-leader Ryan.

PRISM - LEVEL 17 [#8YC8PP88]
    Requirements:
    - English speaking
    - Strictly adults
    - Confident and serious war attacker
    - Max TH12 or TH13ís only!

TROJAN - LEVEL 16 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Requirements:
    - English speaking
    - Strictly adults
    - Serious war attacker eager to learn
    - Max TH10ís and above only
    - Feeder clan for Prism

SERENITY - LEVEL 13 [#R2CUJ8LJ]
    Requirements:
    - English speaking
    - Strictly adults
    - Beginner friendly
    - All town hall levels welcome
    - Active daily
    - Feeder clan for Trojan

We are a very active, very chatty
    and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to all clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we regularly friendly challenge for practise, thereís always room for improvement!

We run 30/30 CWL in all clans due to high activity; meaning everyone whoís interested can be part of it! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

Message me here: https://t.me/joinchat/NbqMfFIq_AXHUWSVUKu1ig