Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New GW skin

  1. #21
    Super Member Nexusios1521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Somewhere under the 🌞
    Posts
    850
    An Athena skin for Archer Queen, a Nike(Greek Goddess) skin for RC and a Hades skin for of Barbarian King would match with this skin. The background can be Athens or something :-)

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Space, obviously
    Posts
    1,000
    Would the King and Queen get similar skins?

  3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Darian[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Under a Rock.
    Posts
    5,241
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    Would the King and Queen get similar skins?
    As the name says, it's the Gladiator Warden. It's the final skin of the trilogy of Gladiators, starting with the Gladiator King which was followed by the Gladiator Queen.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

    If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.


  4. #24
    Forum Elder Doddsyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the builders secret underground lair
    Posts
    2,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    As the name says, it's the Gladiator Warden. It's the final skin of the trilogy of Gladiators, starting with the Gladiator King which was followed by the Gladiator Queen.
    poor royal champion
    COC MAIN: Working on latest update TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Working on TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Working on TH12 Clash profile

  5. #25
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    701
    Personally the third best skin as of now excluding the mullan aq as it was a exclusive
    Skelton bk tops the list followed by ice aq (which id buy both with gems if its available at some point provided that id have my heros maxed by then which I probably will coz ive just got 1 lvl on bk left) and now gladiator gw

  6. #26
    Village Maiden fozage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    you will have a hard time to find me
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    poor royal champion
    The royal champion is already a gladiator

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    205
    Looks like majority likes it. I think it's nice but nothing special. They finally fit his beard's color with a skin, not to be lame violet all the time which actually spoiled primal one.

    As much as I want something better to replace primal skin, I still don't like this one. I hope we will get later something I like more.
    ​Commodore 64 #P2820P92

  8. #28
    Forum Hero Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7,554
    Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Personally the third best skin as of now excluding the mullan aq as it was a exclusive
    Skelton bk tops the list followed by ice aq (which id buy both with gems if its available at some point provided that id have my heros maxed by then which I probably will coz ive just got 1 lvl on bk left) and now gladiator gw
    Quote Originally Posted by Samedov View Post
    Looks like majority likes it. I think it's nice but nothing special. They finally fit his beard's color with a skin, not to be lame violet all the time which actually spoiled primal one.

    As much as I want something better to replace primal skin, I still don't like this one. I hope we will get later something I like more.
    Pretty much sums up skins discussions on the forums. I lean toward the meh spectrum on this one. It looks more like Zeus than a gladiator. And the gladiator skins are so last year. I'll stick with my clockwork skins which is do like. Or maybe go back primal set. Not to say that it wasnt well done, just doesnt appeal to me right now.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  9. #29
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    125
    I think it looks very nice, although it doesn't quite fit with the other gladiator skins. But I'm f2p, so I won't get it.

  10. #30
    Millennial Club shepherdgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,308
    I like it, but nothing can ever beat party warden for me

    Will get this guy for a couple of my minis this month

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •