Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New GW skin

An Athena skin for Archer Queen, a Nike(Greek Goddess) skin for RC and a Hades skin for of Barbarian King would match with this skin. The background can be Athens or something :-)

Banned
    Would the King and Queen get similar skins?

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    Would the King and Queen get similar skins?
    As the name says, it's the Gladiator Warden. It's the final skin of the trilogy of Gladiators, starting with the Gladiator King which was followed by the Gladiator Queen.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    As the name says, it's the Gladiator Warden. It's the final skin of the trilogy of Gladiators, starting with the Gladiator King which was followed by the Gladiator Queen.
    poor royal champion
    COC MAIN: Working on latest update TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Working on TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Working on TH12 Clash profile

Pro Member
    Personally the third best skin as of now excluding the mullan aq as it was a exclusive
    Skelton bk tops the list followed by ice aq (which id buy both with gems if its available at some point provided that id have my heros maxed by then which I probably will coz ive just got 1 lvl on bk left) and now gladiator gw

Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    poor royal champion
    The royal champion is already a gladiator

Looks like majority likes it. I think it's nice but nothing special. They finally fit his beard's color with a skin, not to be lame violet all the time which actually spoiled primal one.

As much as I want something better to replace primal skin, I still don't like this one. I hope we will get later something I like more.
    ​Commodore 64 #P2820P92

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Personally the third best skin as of now excluding the mullan aq as it was a exclusive
    Skelton bk tops the list followed by ice aq (which id buy both with gems if its available at some point provided that id have my heros maxed by then which I probably will coz ive just got 1 lvl on bk left) and now gladiator gw
    Quote Originally Posted by Samedov View Post
    Looks like majority likes it. I think it's nice but nothing special. They finally fit his beard's color with a skin, not to be lame violet all the time which actually spoiled primal one.

As much as I want something better to replace primal skin, I still don't like this one. I hope we will get later something I like more.
    Pretty much sums up skins discussions on the forums. I lean toward the meh spectrum on this one. It looks more like Zeus than a gladiator. And the gladiator skins are so last year. I'll stick with my clockwork skins which is do like. Or maybe go back primal set. Not to say that it wasnt well done, just doesnt appeal to me right now.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    I think it looks very nice, although it doesn't quite fit with the other gladiator skins. But I'm f2p, so I won't get it.

I like it, but nothing can ever beat party warden for me

Will get this guy for a couple of my minis this month