Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 4 Squirrels

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Dibz52 View Post
    So a question to the owners of four squirrels....if two squirrels take 2 1/2 hours to harvest, how long does it take four squirrels? Faster I hope!
    I play once or twice a day, so it makes no difference to my game, that they are really slow. So one or two bags of peanuts collected per day on my farm, and how many products use peanuts? I remember 3. Could be more. The way I play the squirrels - however cute they are - is a loser's game. Hm...

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I can think of a couple of reasons. The squirrels stop collecting when they’ve gotten enough pods for a peanut, and they won’t start collecting again until the peanut is collected. So the more often someone logs on and collects peanuts, the faster they’ll get the second set of squirrels.

Also, there’s a bug with the squirrels that makes them “lazy,” so they sometimes stop collecting pods when you log off. I’ve found this to be erratic: sometimes they collect pods when I’m logged off, and sometimes they don’t. Also, the degree of laziness may vary from one player to another. In any case, that could partly explain the difference you’re talking about.
    I agree they could be collecting faster but I doubt this itís my mom and pretty confident sheís not on all day long she actually steps away more frequently due to losing eye site anyway yeah maybe my guys are lazy Iím thinking my whole game has become lazy.... oh well

Some info about the Squirrel House mastery:

peanut pods are needed to get the 2nd squirrel house
    74500 on top of those to get the 3rd house
    on top of those to get the 4th house

350000 peanut pods from when you buy the squirrel tree to full mastery (4 houses)

If you collect peanuts 1 time per day, it'll take ~ 15 months to have 4 squirrel houses.
    If you collect peanuts 2 times per day, it'll take ~ 7.3 months to have 4 squirrel houses.
    If you collect peanuts 3 times per day, it'll take ~ 5 months to have 4 squirrel houses.
    If you collect peanuts 4 times per day, it'll take ~ 3.7 months to have 4 squirrel houses.
    If you collect peanuts 5 times per day, it'll take ~ 3 months to have 4 squirrel houses.
    If you collect peanuts 6 times per day, it'll take ~ 2.5 months to have 4 squirrel houses.
    If you collect peanuts 7 times per day, it'll take ~ 2.1 months to have 4 squirrel houses.
    If you collect peanuts 8 times per day, it'll take ~ 1.9 months to have 4 squirrel houses.

If you collect more than 8 times per day, then you are really addicted and need help. Stop playing!

If I did any mistakes, please point them out and I'll come back later and fix them!
    Last edited by Glottis; July 6th, 2020 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glottis View Post

350000 peanut pods from when you buy the squirrel tree to full mastery (4 houses)

If you collect peanuts 1 time per day, it'll take ~ 15 months to have 4 squirrel houses.
    If you collect peanuts 2 times per day, it'll take ~ 7.3 months to have 4 squirrel houses.
    If you collect peanuts 3 times per day, it'll take ~ 5 months to have 4 squirrel houses.
    If you collect peanuts 4 times per day, it'll take ~ 3.7 months to have 4 squirrel houses.
    If you collect peanuts 5 times per day, it'll take ~ 3 months to have 4 squirrel houses.
    If you collect peanuts 6 times per day, it'll take ~ 2.5 months to have 4 squirrel houses.
    If you collect peanuts 7 times per day, it'll take ~ 2.1 months to have 4 squirrel houses.
    If you collect peanuts 8 times per day, it'll take ~ 1.9 months to have 4 squirrel houses.

If you collect more than 8 times per day, then you are really addicted and need help. Stop playing!

If I did any mistakes, please point them out and I'll come back later and fix them!
    Thanks for figuring all that out. But of course it assumes that the squirrels aren’t lazy. I have very lazy squirrels, so mastery is going to take me a lot longer than it should.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep

...If you collect peanuts 4 times per day, it'll take ~ 3.7 months to have 4 squirrel houses.
    I'm bookmarking this post. Let's see if I get all 4 houses by Halloween or Thanksgiving.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    July 5, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; July 6th, 2020 at 03:57 AM.
    Supercellís CEO on its majority owner Tencent, finding its next hit, and more
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-hit-and-more

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Thanks for figuring all that out. But of course it assumes that the squirrels aren’t lazy. I have very lazy squirrels, so mastery is going to take me a lot longer than it should.
    If you can figure out the lazy-to-active ratio, I can redo the math for you.

If you can figure out the lazy-to-active ratio, I can redo the math for you.
    Thank you! I appreciate that, but it’s too erratic for me to give you a ratio. Sometimes the squirrels work when I’m logged out, and sometimes they don’t. What’s more, sometimes they work at different rates from each other. For example, I collect two nuts from 4 squirrels (setting both counters to 0), I leave the game for a while, and when I come back one of the counters is at a low number (like 30) and the other is at a much higher number (like 150). Maybe there’s a pattern to all of that, but to me it looks so random that I can’t imagine coming up with an accurate ratio.
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; July 6th, 2020 at 09:13 AM.

Twice as much!

Not any faster but twice as much to collect!

Blood Sweat & Tears

I got mine 3 days ago. I worked for mine. I don't buy anything from games.

Does the timer seem "off" for others?

I swear it's been a while since I collected peanuts. And when I tried just now it says 12/300 are gathered so far..