Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 4 Squirrels

My squirrels are all staying downstairs. I'm sure if they used the space upstairs they could collect more quickly! I have requested a little help...maybe they could do both at once?.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...6#post12614006
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Hi! Are you sure 2 houses (4squirrels) mean 2 peanuts at collecting time. Since i upgraded the house i harvested them 2x and saw only 1 peanut collected (flying to silo as we speak ) . Will be extra checking my silo before and after collecting next time.
    Last edited by newmoonville; July 3rd, 2020 at 08:24 AM.

Yes, two bags of peanuts in 2.5 hours. Yours might be out of sync at first because you probably got your second house when your first bag of nuts was half full. It'll sort itself out when left long enough, so should be fine from this morning.

Level 164 (49 Town)

Yes, you're right... ty! Just collected.

Quote Originally Posted by newmoonville View Post
    Yes, you're right... ty! Just collected.
    Excellent. Good to know yours aren't slacking on the job!

Level 164 (49 Town)

Centennial Club
    Same 150 minutes for 4 squirrels, but you will get two pods of peanuts instead of just a pod with two squirrels.

Quote Originally Posted by Dibz52 View Post
    So a question to the owners of four squirrels....if two squirrels take 2 1/2 hours to harvest, how long does it take four squirrels? Faster I hope!

Just got my second squirrel house after they collected the required 5500 peanuts. Yay!

But. To get the third house it requires 74,500 peanuts to be collected. Really? Seems like it shouldn’t be that high. Sigh. ☹️

Depending on how often you log in, it’s very reasonable to complete 74,500 in 2-3 weeks if my estimates are correct.

Not so bad in the long run. I think the next level to get to 8 would be another 3 months or so.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I donít follow your math. It takes 300 peanut pods to make 1 peanut. The way I figure it, since we need 5,500 peanut pods for the first upgrade, that means the number of peanuts we need is 5,500/300, which is 18-1/3 peanuts. Since each peanut takes 150 minutes, 18-1/3 peanuts will take 18.33 x 150 = 2,750 minutes. Thatís 45.83 hours, which is almost 2 days of non-stop collecting.

Am I missing something? How did you arrive at 1 day, 6+ hours?
    Something is off with the squirrels. My neighbor hood teammates got the squirrels at the same time but one teammate has already gotten the second set of squirrels..... How is this possible if we all got them at the same time and we have all been collecting peanuts roughly the same amount of time as well and NO she did not pay for the upgrade.
    Last edited by buggles; July 5th, 2020 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buggles View Post
    Something is off with the squirrels. My neighbor hood teammates got the squirrels at the same time but one teammate has already gotten the second set of squirrels..... How is this possible if we all got them at the same time and we have all been collecting peanuts roughly the same amount of time as well and NO she did not pay for the upgrade.
    I can think of a couple of reasons. The squirrels stop collecting when they’ve gotten enough pods for a peanut, and they won’t start collecting again until the peanut is collected. So the more often someone logs on and collects peanuts, the faster they’ll get the second set of squirrels.

Also, there’s a bug with the squirrels that makes them “lazy,” so they sometimes stop collecting pods when you log off. I’ve found this to be erratic: sometimes they collect pods when I’m logged off, and sometimes they don’t. Also, the degree of laziness may vary from one player to another. In any case, that could partly explain the difference you’re talking about.