Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 4 Squirrels

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    I’d like to think so but at the same time that you double the number of squirrels you also double the homes that need supplying so unless SC does some creative time dilation, or perhaps contraction, I don’t see that happening. What will happen is that we will get more peanuts each harvest. That might over time mitigate the current severe peanut shortage. Where’s a Jimmy Carter when you need one?

Oh ok thanks for the answer. Lets hope they take a look at this and see the need to shorten the time!
    Last edited by Dibz52; July 1st, 2020 at 07:41 PM.
    Started playing July 2014

Quote Originally Posted by valleria View Post
    like for the bee ... you have the double of peanuts/honey in the same time, not the time divised by 2 ...
    so 2 bags in 2h30 ... them 3 bags in 2h30 and finally 4 bags in 2h30 ...
    ok...that’s helpful. Lets hope they shorten the harvest time soon!
    Started playing July 2014

Quote Originally Posted by SelseyBirder View Post
    You are correct !!

But, in terms of all the years we have been playing that is not very long, I always figured it will take me three days to upgrade.....then absolutely ages to get the third squirrel house !!

Ian
    Not long at all - Iím not paying diamonds and will gain 5,500 and 2nd house in 4 hours time - mind you i am an insomniac!
    Farm 267 - Town 91
    Barn 14,600 - Silo 13,500
    92 Scrolls to go!
    kik: perky76

Well, i got my four squirrels but i am not getting double peanuts. It seems even when all four squirrels take their peanuts to the house, the counter only goes up by two. Just doesn’t seem right.

Quote Originally Posted by Hummel View Post
    Well, i got my four squirrels but i am not getting double peanuts. It seems even when all four squirrels take their peanuts to the house, the counter only goes up by two. Just doesnít seem right.
    While all four squirrels come in and out the treehouse from the original house, the collection from the second pair is stored on their own house. You need to tap on the second house to see the collection from those squirrels.
    Level 119 | Town 37 | Barn 4150 | Silo 4050 | Tackle Box 135

I'm having so much fun tapping them while they're running about, I suspect peanut collection is going to be much slower!

If you havent tapped them ehike tgeyre runnung, go & do so now....SO cute!!
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Ok ty, never thought of doing that.

I have 6 squirrels and get 3 bags every 2 1/2 hours.
    Level 116

Quote Originally Posted by SelseyBirder View Post
    You are correct !!

But, in terms of all the years we have been playing that is not very long, I always figured it will take me three days to upgrade.....then absolutely ages to get the third squirrel house !!

Ian
    I agree that itís not very long to wait for the second squirrel house. But even then, I donít think 4 squirrels can collect enough peanuts to come anywhere close to the demand for peanuts and peanut products from townies, trucks, and boats. I know the game is about resource management, but I think the supply-to-demand ratio is ridiculous in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by valleria View Post
    like for the bee ... you have the double of peanuts/honey in the same time, not the time divised by 2 ...
    so 2 bags in 2h30 ... them 3 bags in 2h30 and finally 4 bags in 2h30 ...
    that is assuming that they collect a peanut every minute. Three days in and I have squirrels doing nothing for 8 hours of sleep. Grrr...fix the stupid bugs already. Bees were bad enough.