Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 4 Squirrels

Quote Originally Posted by glennsoe View Post
    Does the timer seem "off" for others?

I swear it's been a while since I collected peanuts. And when I tried just now it says 12/300 are gathered so far..
    Yes, the squirrels are “lazy” and often don’t collect nuts when you’re away from the game. It’s a bug that’s been reported, but not fixed yet.

Make sure that the Squirrels are out foraging, not in the house. I check them every time I close down the game, to make sure they’re out foraging. When I come back they’ve been working diligently. It’s a pain but it works.

Itís WAY too long to get to 3 squirrel houses! I do buy diamonds but I like to use them for hiring Tom, last-minute boat orders and special decorations. I donít remember it taking that long to get my beehives.

At the second house get 80 peanut bushes. When they all turn brown the 3rd house comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dibz52 View Post
    So a question to the owners of four squirrels....if two squirrels take 2 1/2 hours to harvest, how long does it take four squirrels? Faster I hope!
    Your guess is as good as anyoneís given that squirrels stop working randomly for any period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogdogchicken View Post
    Make sure that the Squirrels are out foraging, not in the house. I check them every time I close down the game, to make sure they’re out foraging. When I come back they’ve been working diligently. It’s a pain but it works.
    Might work for you. I have made sure they are foraging only to come back hours later and they have done nothing further.

I got my 3rd squirrel house earlier this week. No diamonds spent. I keep my squirrel house near my rss, so I don't forget to collect them. Also my nut bushes are across the road, spread out a bit. I see some people think having the bushes close to the squirrel house makes them faster, but I don't believe that's true. I love watching them run around. 🐿

Quote Originally Posted by SelseyBirder View Post
    You are correct !!

But, in terms of all the years we have been playing that is not very long, I always figured it will take me three days to upgrade.....then absolutely ages to get the third squirrel house !!

Ian

Ten K more for me to the the third house. Every time I use the machines, feed my pets, and make honey, I check the squirrel house. I never let them get lazy.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

Centennial Club
    I treat the tree house like my machines. since i max out to nine slots on all machines, i had used 100 diamonds to speed it up and i got four squirrels on the second day when we got the treehouse. With 4 squrreils, i think the productivity increased and i got 6 squirrels last week without having to spend anymore diamonds. I was surprised it was that fast.

I find there is no demand for peanuts... Boats barely ask for them. Neither do townies. I don’t even want to collect any more because they just take up room in the silo
    Level 165
    iOS