Thread: Super troops

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything

Super troops

I think super troops are downright stupid.
    I don't care much about the cost... but how can one effectively use them in a strat when they're not available half the time? By the time you get better at using them they're gone for a week.

Am I missing something?
    Or is there an agreement on their uselessness?

Quote Originally Posted by Glorendil View Post
    I think super troops are downright stupid.
    I don't care much about the cost... but how can one effectively use them in a strat when they're not available half the time? By the time you get better at using them they're gone for a week.

Am I missing something?
    Or is there an agreement on their uselessness?
    The super troops are tremendously powerful for what they individually specialize in doing. As Carbonfin roughly said in the world championship qualifier stream, what are you even doing if you are not taking advantage of using a super troop to attack.

And indeed, you are missing something. With the new update, you can now do a friendly challenge with any of the super troops, regardless of whether you have it currently in use or not. Simply edit your friendly challenge army and put them in. And there you have it, you can now practice using them as much as you want.
    Last edited by Tonyla; June 30th, 2020 at 12:02 PM.

Forum Superstar
    Some are very useful, some are not. It depends on your TH level and where you farm. In legends the super goblin and super wallbreaker are awesome troops in my world.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    The super troops are tremendously powerful for what they individually specialize in doing. As Carbonfin roughly said in the world championship qualifier stream, what are you even doing if you are not taking advantage of using a super troop to attack.

And indeed, you are missing something. With the new update, you can now do a friendly challenge with any of the super troops, regardless of whether you have it currently in use or not. Simply edit your friendly challenge army and put them in. And there you have it, you can now practice using them as much as you want.
    Perfect, rep added.

Super Wallbreakers are amazing. You dont need to worry about the stupid AI of the standard wallbreakers.

Nothing more annoying than wallbreaker AI trying to be "smart" and running across the map to break open a wall that's touching a wizard tower instead of just breaking the wall next to the drop point.

Quote Originally Posted by porky1122 View Post
    Super Wallbreakers are amazing. You dont need to worry about the stupid AI of the standard wallbreakers.

Nothing more annoying than wallbreaker AI trying to be "smart" and running across the map to break open a wall that's touching a wizard tower instead of just breaking the wall next to the drop point.
    True.
    Super Goblins can take TH undetected.

My experience in Legend League is good with wallbreakers and goblins. All other troops... been useless.

What are you talking about? I typically rotate between super wall breakers and super witches (I would do gobs instead of witch, but I forgot to upgrade my gobs, so they're lvl4 at th13), and it's pretty worth it.