Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Glitche with squirrels working/not working

Glitche with squirrels working/not working

Today i logged on and set the squirells to work then logged off for two hours when i logged back on only 20 pods were collected unless they are designed to only work when were online theres some sort of gliche happening when we log off
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    Today i logged on and set the squirells to work then logged off for two hours when i logged back on only 20 pods were collected unless they are designed to only work when were online theres some sort of gliche happening when we log off
    Oh boy! It's slow enough when they're working flat out, without that as an issue🤦🏻
    Last edited by JemimaPD; June 30th, 2020 at 11:02 AM.

Same issue here. Gone for 4 hours and only 20 collected.

Senior Member Marcís-Moody-Cows's Avatar
    I have also witnessed the same problem
    Farm Name: Marc's Moody Cows🐮🇬🇧
    KIK: _Marc_Campbell_
    Level: 161 Reached - Level 100 February 26th 2017
    Started HayDay: 25th January 2015
    Time Zone 🇬🇧GMT+1 (BST)🇬🇧

Centennial Club

Question Squirrels and peanuts

I collected my peanut last night, logged in this morning expecting to be able to collect another peanut. My squirrel only had 43 collected. I know the squirrel is supposed to be slow, however I think there could be something wrong with the timing.
    Pookerville Farm Level 155, town 43, achievements 143/144
    Still working on the fishing book.

Hiya divot this has already bern posted on this page its always best to scroll down the page before posting and yes theres some sort of glitch several of us have encounted this problem on here and lots more have mentioned it on other media platforms hopefully sc fixs it soon
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

New Bloke/Chick

Squirrels down time

I notice that when we turn in for the night, the squirrels do not continue to harvest the peanut. is there a limit?

When i log in hayday in the morning. the squirrels still need 100 more pod = 45min+ but by right they have been collecting for 8 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenryu08 View Post
    I notice that when we turn in for the night, the squirrels do not continue to harvest the peanut. is there a limit?

When i log in hayday in the morning. the squirrels still need 100 more pod = 45min+ but by right they have been collecting for 8 hours.
    I have not experienced this yet, however, it may be an issue like Lazy Bee Syndrome, which has never been fixed

they should keep collecting until full.

chances are that it wonít happen all of the time
    Last edited by WussyPuss; July 2nd, 2020 at 03:59 AM.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

New Bloke/Chick
    I see. I have read the link below after your comment. i think it is the same. i will try to make sure the squirrel is not in the burrow when i off my screen.

wow, the item is from 2 year ago

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...rainstorm+lazy
    Last edited by Kenryu08; July 2nd, 2020 at 04:34 AM.

Well, I can definitely confirm lazy squirrel syndrome.....I went to bed immediately after harvesting last night and when I woke up they were still working away at it. Goodness!